OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is just an example of what we have been going through, the lady who stole the car lives in the complex next door, while the cops and sherriffs were crawling around doing their job, and guess what? She decides to go to the store, starts rubbernecking and got arrested when they saw her!!!! The store in the background is the one thats been robbed and shot at, the last pic has the girl in the car, and cops talking to her freind! Red Oh, BTW, this was taken at 6 in the morning almost 2 weeks ago, on sunday! Sheesh!!! ::)

Attachments

• 6-12-11 001.JPG
    6-12-11 001.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 619
  • 6-12-11 001.JPG
    6-12-11 001.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 622
  • 6-12-11 012.JPG
    6-12-11 012.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 628
  • 6-12-11 001.JPG
    6-12-11 001.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 617
  • 6-12-11 001.JPG
    6-12-11 001.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 620
  • 6-12-11 003.JPG
    6-12-11 003.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 621
  • 6-12-11 012.JPG
    6-12-11 012.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 616
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
texastee2007 said:
Chug and Red said:
TheRandyMan said:
One piece of advice...

Check on your building insurance and make sure you have enough to cover it in the event of fire or other extensive damage. Also make sure you have your tenants get insurance for their personal items in the apartments.

Arson is a cheap, easy way to get revenge...sad to say.

The owner of the complex we live in has insurance, and so do we, Chug is trying to get all the tenants to get some, it's good to have, just in case! There was a fire at the other complex Chug works at, they had a fire in their kitchen, they didn't have insurance and have lost almost everything! So please people, get insurance, it is so worth it!!!! Red

Sometime there is renters insurance that is available where they have their cars insured and it is really reasonable. Some folks lost all their possesions here during the recent fire and had none....they found out for only $15. per month they would have had insurance for renting.

Chug and I have insurance, it's added to our car insurance, and is only 115 a year, I hate to keep repeating it, but it really is a must have!!!! It only takes a moment to lose your possesions, or worse, someone you love!!! Red

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
DUE TO VISUAL ISSUES --HE CLEARLY COULD NOT SEE THE "NO TRESSPASSING" SIGN --SO VERY NICE OF YOU FOLKS TO HELP HIM GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO "SEE" IT ON THE BRICK WALL FOR FUTURE REFERANCE -- OH DID HE BUMP HIS HEAD WHILE LOOKING AT THE SIGN ? --PITY --MUST HAVE HAPPENED DUE TO HIS "HIGH STATE" AND LACK OF PROPER BALANCE WHILE "LOOKING" AT THE SIGN --AND TELL HIS SKANK DOPEHEAD FEMALE TO TAKE HER FRICKIN NEEDLE OFF YOUR YARD AND WITH HER AS SHE TOO LEAVES & NOT TO RETURN.

I HAVE FEW IF ANY ISSUES WITH LOCAL SCUM -- they know -I got a 870 remington shotgun and no problems with using it if need be, so stay the frick off my land and away from my home , property and loved ones -- or esle.--- yep --I'd say we have a 'understanding"

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
texastee2007 said:
I'm sorry if I missed it, but do you folks have video surveillance? It is very cheap insurance and they even have a wireless at SAM'S. If you go on line you might find a good one pretty reasonably. It takes the question out of things and is a pair of eyes when others are sleeping. It might lower the cost on your insurance as well. A good friend of ours caught the person damaging cars in his neighborhood when someone was going around slashing tires. Busted on Video!

We have come up with a plan that we think will work, if anything it will get us some laughs, and also let people know we will not tolerate this anymore! Can't say more now as I don't want to tip off anyone, on the plus side, we haven't seen the guy since, the bad news is we still have to rent this apt out, hope things calm down soon!!!! Red

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Several people in our hood put up camera's, did you know that they make excellent targets? That's what happened to the cams here......BANG! Gone....... I have alarm, see my posts about Scumbag returns, he eventually got caught, after he broke into about another dozen or so homes. I think the local police are using my house as a " Bait House " when my alarm goes off, I have no less than 4 patrol cars here within minutes.........NGE

Jun 26, 2011
this man is a public hero! this happened to me and a drunk aboriginy was outside my house with his dog, barking and he was throwing rocks at my house so I had to shoot his dog! it was sad but he went away?

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jeep said:
Looks like you guys need help, call this guy :laughing7:

LOL thanks, might need that soon, earlier today we saw the cops again, had one lady around for at least an hour, talking to her, she ended up with a big ticket, and is very p.o"ed about it. We think someone called the cops on her, guess no one liked her hanging around the store!!!! :laughing9: We are now trying get together a neighborhood watch, we have some who are interested!!!! Red :thumbsup:

S

stefen

Time to post several security signs stating "This property protected by S &W"... :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Getting ready to put the Sign Up Again!!!!! ;D ;D ;D SMILE FOR THE CAMERA!!!! ;D ;D ;D This time Its Going to be Up in the Top part of the Tree Hopfully We Get Video this time Of Who ever is Taking It Down!!! It would be Priceless!!! Chug

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing9: Thanks T, OMG I love these signs, gave both of us a much needed laugh, and you gave me an idea too!!! :thumbsup: Ivan, your a riot, we both have been so stressed the past couple of weeks (Gee, I wonder why!!!!) We both were laughing so hard we were crying!!!! :thumbsup: Thanks DF, glad to hear from you buddy, hang in there! NGE we know what you mean, we swear sometimes if you fart wrong around here, the cops come running! We know most of the cops by face when we see them around here! Chug and I really appreciate your support and comments, it really helps to have freinds, even online!!!! :thumbsup: Red :hello:

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
I meant to convey that our local P.D. is much better than Deeeeeetroit P.D. with Deeeeeetroit they show up 9 1/2 hours after alarm goes off :o.......NGE

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Along comes a long haired, possibly effeminate man, or possibly a woman with a male companion walking down the street/sidewalk."

Hey I have long hair and I'm not a degenerate ;D

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
::) Ok, an update, the girl that stole the car and left it in our complex is moving, guess she is getting tired of the cops being around everyday, saw her yesterday, she is a tweaker, big time, can't wait til she is gone! ;D I caught another guy jumping the fence between the two properties, and we are so tired of all the mess, but we are not giving up, this weekend we are getting a camera or two. We are still trying to get the apt rented, but it's hard, there have been 8 arrests now, and we had to call the cops two night ago when some girl, who's boyfreind works, didn't leave her any, uh, well, you know. ::) Anyway, she kept screaming over and over again, and beating the c%^p out of their kitchen!!! :o Am making some phone calls again today to see what we can do to get the scumlord next door to clean up his property. ::) Lost cause, but we have to try, someone has to do something!!!! Yes Jeep, looks like our neighborhood, I have my new background this week thanks to you!!! NGE, around here lately, if you fart wrong, the cops come running, last time they were next door, they brought the K-9!!! :hello2: And yes, they were searching for the car thief tweaker, she climbed out a window and got away! >:( And fire starter is still around, in fact he shops at the store he tried to set on fire!!!! WTH?????? ??? :icon_scratch: :dontknow: And the best part, we have not seen hide nor hair of the guy that Chug caught, guess he didn't like being showed the sign, LOL Ivan, so true, it's not Chug's fault the wall got in the way, I mean really, first time I saw a wall hit a guy a few times! :laughing9: Bet he didn't like his butt being kicked either, Chug is my hero, it shows how much he loves me, and loves being here, when he does what he does to protect the tenants and us here!!!! :notworthy: Red

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:help: Unfortunately T, yes it is, the owner of the complex we live in wants to replace the fence, so we are trying to find a great deal for her, she has had this property since 1969, when she and her sister built it!!! She is 85 and going all the time, she will love the camera idea, the sign, and we will be landscaping the front, we hope that when people see what we are doing, maybe they will start decorating their yards. After all, who wants to deal drugs and stuff in a neighborhood where everyone is in their yards all the time, too many witnesses!!!! :laughing9: Anyone have any other idea's, we are open to all, we have to get the scum out of our neighborhood and make it safer for everyone, especially the kidlets!!!! :headbang: Red

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
::) Oops, forgot to mention that when the cops were next door the other night, the girl who stole the car, had a bunch of drugs in her apt, and one of her freinds. When her freind wasn't looking, she slipped all her drugs into the other girls purse, and threw her under the bus, yep, she got arrested, and the tweaker got away again. ::) :icon_scratch: Sheesh wonder what the payback will be like? Red :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumleft: OMG T!!! Perfect, I love it!!! Wait til I show Chug tonight, he will love it too!!!! Wonder if we can hide wire in the wooden fence? :icon_scratch: Red

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumleft: I think this will be a cop weekend, WEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Hang on kids, it's going to get bumpy! They are looking for two people, and I was only too happy to help!!!! :laughing9: Red

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread