WOTTA FISH!!!!!!!

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
DANG! Don't think I'll be bringing up any stories of me and the grandkids bluegill fishin in the near future ;D

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
I used to bow fish for carp and suckers, and gars years ago. One year I got first place, I was in a marshy area standing in water about 2 1/2 feet deep and had a carp swim up to me, I shot it in the head with my arrow, he ran all my line out (150 feet of hundred pound test braided line), he almost took me with him to the deep water, he yanked the bow out of my hand, but I was smart I had the bow tied to my forearm. After a back and forth battle, I finally dragged him up on shore, it weighed in at 63lbs. biggest fish of the tournament, I won a 12 foot deep "V" boat with a 10 hp mercury outboard motor and a trailer. A little tip for you or anyone else that bow hunts for carp. Watch for a fish that has eyes that are the furthest apart, the further apart they are, the bigger the fish, my carp's eyes were 10 to 12 inches apart. A 2 to 15 lb. fish's eyes are only 3 to 5 inches apart........NGE

S

stefen

Sounds like a tremendous sport...

And Truchinbutch...I heard you're goin to get fined again for flushing guppies in the thunder pot.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:
Sounds like a tremendous sport...

And Truchinbutch...I heard you're goin to get fined again for flushing guppies in the thunder pot.
SHSHHHHH ! Just a nasty rumor . With elections coming, up those allegations all got wiped away :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread