OMG, Glad I did not Go to the Pokie!!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its A long story, So i will try to make it Short As possible!!!!

All I can say is Do not Piss chug off!!!!

This Is chug writing this And I'm Irritated!!!

Tonight red said Chug!!!! Ron and Mert are Out side and Yelling at some Lady Walking Down the Street!!!!!!

That's My signal to go out to See What is going On!!!!

Guess this lady was walking Buy And Dropped A syringe!!! Near The dead Tree Out front!!!

While they are Pointing her Out I her Red behind Me Saying Who The F@@K Are You And Where Did you come from Well ,Mert and Ron Looked To see what was Going on And thats When I grabbed the Guy buy the Neck And Proceeded to Press His face And A little Head Banning into to brick wall To Show Him the NO TRASPASSING SIGN!!!!! Needlees to Say we are Going Through a Transnational Period and He Caught Me On A Bad Day!!!!!! There is More to the Story But I'm Going to Bed And Red Will Up day you all Tomorrow!!!! Chug

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
I would've disarmed him first, (tear his arms off, and stuffed them where the sun doesn't shine) then stuffed him in the dead tree, then went to bed............NGE

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just have no clue what is going on here :icon_scratch: :dontknow: Was it a man that you mistook for a woman at first, because it sounds a bit confusing, and that can happen when you are writing details when angry.. Unless you already know the person, how could you be so sure they were a junkie as you appear to be claiming.. You are aware that some diabetics will carry around insulin and a syringe in case of an emergency.

Just my thought's :help:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
What Spart' says really? :icon_scratch:

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
I carry (insulin) but But I never dispose in trees, or on streets. I have more couth, will use nearest trashcan......NGE

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In a related issue, I found a drunk Mexican outside my home under the carport, several nights ago. I couldn't get much out of him except Johnson and 63, which are streets not too far away. I felt sorry for the guy and didn't want him going to jail for public intoxication or worse, run over by someone because of his stumbling around, so I offered to drive him home. I drive him to the corner of Johnson and 63rd and he looks around unfamiliarly and says Johnson, Johnson?? seis tres?? in a thick Mexican accent. I said yes this is johnson and 63rd, then he says no, no, johnson tres seis (36 not 63), so off I go driving another 30 blocks in the opposite direction. Get to that location and the same thing happens. Well i'd have enough of this friggin idiot. This time I threw him out of the truck and took off, so much for trying to do a good deed for the local illegal Mexican population. Dude so drunk he doesn't know where he lives then screw him. As far as someone throwing a hypodermic needle on the ground (diabetic [yeah right!] or not) i'd of gone off on someone too. There's a difference between a drunk and a intraveneous drug user. So finish your story Chug, were there 2 people? Cause i'm lost too.

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red here, what happened is a woman walked past our apts, as she was walking by, she dropped a syringe, we know it was not for diabetics, I am one myself, but don't drop mine either. The neighborhood we live in is bad, the complex next door is full of people who sell and buy dope, we have been in our neighborhood for 6 years, in the past 2 weeks alone we have heard and seen 8 people arrested, one was for a stolen car that was in our parking lot. Anyway, when it happened, one of our tenants saw it happen and he went out to yell at her. By now Chug is outside cause of what we heard.
Chug talks to the guy who did the yelling, and everything is calmed down, until a guy all strung out appeared while I was outside to see why it was suddenly quiet, I asked him who the F%#K he was and how the H$#L he got there, he smiles and said a FREIND told him he could jump the fence between the two properties, he starts walking away, I see Chug and our other two tenants, and I yell"He jumped the fence!" Well, one thing led to another, Chug delt with him, and as the guy was walking out of our property, Chug kicked him in the butt!
Yes it sounds extreme, but trust us, we live in a rough neighbohood, in the 6 years we have been here, we have seen accidents, murders, the store next to us robbed 4 times, we've had out street closed off for hours cause of the swat team, we see drug deals ALL the time, and even have seen hookers. We don't assume anything, but we are careful. The only reason why Chug grabbed him and did what he did is cause we are tired of it, we want our neighborhood back, and we are thinking of trying to find neighborhood watch. We love our apt, and don't have the money to move, nor do we want to, we will not let them chase us out of here!!!!!
NGE, Chug wanted to so badly, he worries about me here, and is glad we have some great people here who watch out for each other, Chug had been having a bad day, and this just topped it. Normally he doesn't blow up, but when it comes to me, he will stop at nothing, he loves me that much, and I love him just as much. He just wants a safe place for us to live, hope this helps, it was confusing to read Chugs post, but he was just very tired and burned out. Thanks for reading, have a nice day and stay safe!!!! :coffee2:

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Several Fisher, Tesoro, White's and Garrett's
My take on it is this:

Chug and Red were inside their home while Ron and Mert (their children, I presume) were out in the front yard playing, hanging out, whatever.
Along comes a long haired, possibly effeminate man, or possibly a woman with a male companion walking down the street/sidewalk.
He or she either used the syringe in the presence of Ron and Mert, or were holding it in their hand and tossed it beside the dead tree on Chug and Red's property (presumably in the front yard), as they (Ron and Mert) watched. Ron and Mert obviously freaked out and began to scream and holler at the person which brought Chug and Red outside in a worried hurry.

Red was heatedly addressing the woman when the man said or did something more to push Chug over the top, (perhaps the man made a disparaging remark about Red or Ron and Mert or he could have even protested their right to question him).
Chug wanted it to be clear to the man that he was trespassing, so he grabbed the fellow by the neck and proceeded to show him the "No Tresspassing" sign mounted on the brick wall.
It would seem that Chug took the opportunity to show his displeasure to the man at that time as well, by banging the man's head into the brick wall.

If the take on it above is accurate, I understand perfectly why Chug and Red were so mad! Speaking especially as a parent:
If anyone and I don't care if they're diabetic or not, threw a needle down where my children were, my property or not, they had best be prepared for the thorough a** kicking they'd be fixing to receive. It makes no difference why they used a spike, what matters is that it can kill my loved ones, and for that, me or them one would get hurt, most likely very badly hurt.

Sky Pilot

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Detector(s) used
Well, I missed that one by a mile, looks like.

To beat it all I posted after Red responded! It wasn't intentional though.

I hope y'all succeed Red, just be careful doing it. More city folk need to be proactive about the safety of their streets. If they did, the cities would become better places and our country

would rid itself of a lot of the scum living here, one neighborhood at a time.

Sky Pilot

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sky Pilot said:
My take on it is this:

Chug and Red were inside their home while Ron and Mert (their children, I presume) were out in the front yard playing, hanging out, whatever.
Along comes a long haired, possibly effeminate man, or possibly a woman with a male companion walking down the street/sidewalk.
He or she either used the syringe in the presence of Ron and Mert, or were holding it in their hand and tossed it beside the dead tree on Chug and Red's property (presumably in the front yard), as they (Ron and Mert) watched. Ron and Mert obviously freaked out and began to scream and holler at the person which brought Chug and Red outside in a worried hurry.

Red was heatedly addressing the woman when the man said or did something more to push Chug over the top, (perhaps the man made a disparaging remark about Red or Ron and Mert or he could have even protested their right to question him).
Chug wanted it to be clear to the man that he was trespassing, so he grabbed the fellow by the neck and proceeded to show him the "No Tresspassing" sign mounted on the brick wall.
It would seem that Chug took the opportunity to show his displeasure to the man at that time as well, by banging the man's head into the brick wall.

If the take on it above is accurate, I understand perfectly why Chug and Red were so mad! Speaking especially as a parent:
If anyone and I don't care if they're diabetic or not, threw a needle down where my children were, my property or not, they had best be prepared for the thorough a** kicking they'd be fixing to receive. It makes no difference why they used a spike, what matters is that it can kill my loved ones, and for that, me or them one would get hurt, most likely very badly hurt.

Sky Pilot

Mert and Ron are our tenants, and when they were outside, Mert's daughter, and grandkids walked by and SAW the lady drop the needle, so yea there was yelling. Ron is a big man like Chug, and both he and Mert have been here awhile and are also sick of this! It got so bad they had to chop down the bushes by the store, due to drug deals and people peeing on the bushes. We have six units here, that are very nice, we have one we are trying to rent, do you know how hard it is to rent a palce when people hear what neighborhood we live in! Hope this helps! Red

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You know what is funny, is when I tell people who want to live here that I and our tenants watch everything! We know some of the street people, 2 of whom are really neat people, I know the sounds of everyones car, and the neighbor who live on our otherside, has a dog who barks at people who come into our complex, so not much goes by that we don't see. Some would say we are nosy, we consider it being safe, and providing a safe place for people to live! If more people would get together, our streets and homes would be safer! Thanks for the support, we really appreciate it!!!! Red :hello:

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There were several People out buy the street from the other complex next door, watching to see what all the Yelling was about!!!

Hopfully they Got The Message!!!

When I let go of the guy, And told him to get off the Property. He starts walking Slowly so I Gave Him A boot in the A$$ to make him Move A little faster!!!!

You forgot to mention that you harshed his buzz when you did what you did sweetheart!!! Thank you, love you!!!!!! Red :notworthy:

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Detector(s) used
Chug and Red said:
There were several People out buy the street from the other complex next door, watching to see what all the Yelling was about!!!

Hopfully they Got The Message!!!

When I let go of the guy, And told him to get off the Property. He starts walking Slowly so I Gave Him A boot in the A$$ to make him Move A little faster!!!!

You forgot to mention that you harshed his buzz when you did what you did sweetheart!!! Thank you, love you!!!!!! Red :notworthy:

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This neighborhood has alot of kids, there is an elementary school 2 blocks down from us, it's to the point now to where the parents won't let their kids walk home alone, 3:00 everyday I see parents walking to pick up their kids! These kids deserve a chance to grow up safely, without having to worry about what's going to happen. We are all freaked out right now, cause last weekend, this one scum set the bushes on fire at the store, he is still lose, and very unstable! So now you see why Chug reacted the way he did, and I'm so glad, we just hope the message is spreading, I have to wonder though, what was going through his mind when he was grabbed and delt with!!!!! LMBO!!! Bet he had to change his pants!!!! Red

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One piece of advice...

Check on your building insurance and make sure you have enough to cover it in the event of fire or other extensive damage. Also make sure you have your tenants get insurance for their personal items in the apartments.

Arson is a cheap, easy way to get revenge...sad to say.

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TheRandyMan said:
One piece of advice...

Check on your building insurance and make sure you have enough to cover it in the event of fire or other extensive damage. Also make sure you have your tenants get insurance for their personal items in the apartments.

Arson is a cheap, easy way to get revenge...sad to say.

The owner of the complex we live in has insurance, and so do we, Chug is trying to get all the tenants to get some, it's good to have, just in case! There was a fire at the other complex Chug works at, they had a fire in their kitchen, they didn't have insurance and have lost almost everything! So please people, get insurance, it is so worth it!!!! Red

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What Randyman said! These kind of people hold grudges and do not forget things like this. They will tell all their "friends" what happened to them. Please watch your backs!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The guy that set the fire is nuts, literally, he is squating in an apt in the complex next door, and he blocked all the windows with wood, you can't see in or anything, and the owner there is letting him stay there, the cops come by everyday looking for him, they've come close, but like I said, he is still on the lose. ??? :angry4: We are being very careful, and I make sure someone is with me if I go outside, and I always have my phone! Thanks for the support, and sorry to see this happen, this used to be a quiet neighborhood, hope it will be soon!!! Is it a bad thing when we know the cops by name? LOL Red

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions