Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got off early today from work and checked out the "Labor gigs" on the Craigslist site,there was an ad there for someone to help this guy clean up his apartment so he could get his deposit back,which translated out to easy money for me.Well I went over and all he really wanted was some help moving his trash to the curb,so for $20 I did what he wanted.He also told me that I could keep anything from the apartment I wanted,so about 5 minutes in ,he gets in his car and leaves for some coffee.So I'm still in the apartment and I pick up this box with a whole bunch of old comic books and $10 worth of loose pennies and nickles,well that goes in my car.So a little later he comes back(about an hour) and I have most of his stuff that was trash out in the dumpster,the only thing left is his closet and he gets that stuff himself.He pays me $20 and leaves.I go to a comic book store and ask what they are worth and how much $$ I can get,the guy says he can give me $50-sold.So i made $80 in little over an hour.
Not bad for getting off early from work. :laughing7:

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Yup, Produce Guy, congrats to you. A little extra ambition paid off pretty good. :thumbsup:

Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread