Cards,Cards and more Cards!

French Creek hunter

Dec 8, 2011
Charleston,WV
Detector(s) used
White's Classic 5id, Minelab E-Trac.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well as the title says,I have cards,lots of cards. So many cards that I am selling a few. But I do have my own collection also that I will save,but all the multiple cards much go! I have a HUGE stack of card holders in my closet that needs to be reduced! So name any player from any team from 79' all the way till the 90's and I may have the card,and I tell you, I may even pretty much GIVE you the multiple cards I have. Just send me a PM if you are interested.
My favorite player is Rollie Fingers from the team "Pirates", he just "fits-in" if you know what I mean.

This is currently baseball cards by the way. But I do have football,NASCAR,Harry Potter trading cards,E.T. collectible cards, Star Wars,Mork and Mindy, Dukes of Hazard, and Super Man.

centfladigger

Feb 6, 2008
Florida
I found some stuff at a yard sale with Rollie`s name on it and signatures. It was down in Manatee where the pirates have their complex, even though it wasnt a Pirates program,lol
I have some other stuff somewhere with his pictures and other signatures
DSC05616.jpg

DSC05615.jpg

DSC05617.jpg

OP
OP
F

French Creek hunter

Dec 8, 2011
Charleston,WV
Detector(s) used
White's Classic 5id, Minelab E-Trac.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's pretty cool! I like him because he looks like a pirate..

centfladigger said:
I found some stuff at a yard sale with Rollie`s name on it and signatures. It was down in Manatee where the pirates have their complex, even though it was a Pirates program,lol
I have some other stuff somewhere with his pictures and other signatures
DSC05616.jpg

DSC05615.jpg

DSC05617.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread