Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL Savant. anything having to do with a toilet I run in the other direction! nasty.

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See if you'd had an Outhouse, This wouldn't happened... Heres Yer Sign.... :tongue3: :laughing9:

now wait a minute Poor. outhouse for pooping, maybe a creek or lake for bath but not an outhouse right?. I am not bathing in an outhouse LOL

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
now wait a minute Poor. outhouse for pooping, maybe a creek or lake for bath but not an outhouse right?. I am not bathing in an outhouse LOL
ROFLMAO!!!!

FC, Couple months ago, A friend of mine showed up, We went down to my pool room in the basement.. As I went down steps, I noticed a dark place on the pool table.. Thinking it was a shadow, Wrong.. Water leaked through floor... House was built in 2005, A cross threaded water line on the spicket in the master bathroom, Wasn't a bad leak, But a very costly one.... I would like to find the man who's job it was to properly install that line and choke him with it! LOL I know how yuh feel... Just tried to have a little fun with yer situation.. LOL

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ugh that sucks Poor. truly. water damage just stinks. costs to fix it usually and cost of what it ruins. I have stupid fans all thru the bathroom and in my closet. trying desperately to dry that floor underneath.

have fun with me :) I like it and don't mind LOL

we can form a manhunt for the person who installed that line and choke him with it! just tell me when! LOL 2005 is a young house. shame

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just fate gettin him back when he installed a sinful old pool table :tongue3:
Dang house is like an old hound running around cocking his leg, Marking his territory... Well Guess I am gonna have to go around the house and remark what is mine!!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PPPEEEEEE U

open a few windows after to handle the stench :laughing9:

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
I've done that a time or two, usually when I have consumed too much Taco Bell and Splatz...I mean Blatz.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ahhhhhh spare me the details please :laughing9:
HEEEEEELP! I'm under attack.... Now the Daggum drain from the garden tub.. I heard tick tick tick tick tick... Now the friggin drain is trying to Wizz on me.. Can't a man shoot pool in peace?

I'm gonna have tuh find my belt, I'll teach this summa gun a lesson! :laughing9:

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
drain from the garden tub? :laughing9:

ut oh, you better watch out cause you seem cursed now!!!

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NOW that ain't cool! :)

you best be booby trapping the house from now on :laughing9:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could sit a cooler with a 30 pack on ice outside, Be like catching fish in a hatchery! :headbang:

suwanneesuperchick

Apr 23, 2012
live oak fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dont feel bad.my brother tore out a wall to get to the back of shower to work on it.hhe went outside to turn on the water and didn't tell anyone.ihear my sister-in law screaming.walk into the bedroom....water spraying out everywhere against the wall.ruined her new printer and books and bookshelf.had to run two fans and ceiling fans 2 days to dry out the wall and carpet.he just bought the house so he was really pissed about it.

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
now that would be too easy. you would get fined for baiting! AND you would probably catch alot more than just those 2 :laughing9:

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
suwannee, that is horrible. I feel for them. it stinks when you ruin stuff with water. I know :)

new home, ugh!

but stuff sure happens and it happens fast!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dont feel bad.my brother tore out a wall to get to the back of shower to work on it.hhe went outside to turn on the water and didn't tell anyone.ihear my sister-in law screaming.walk into the bedroom....water spraying out everywhere against the wall.ruined her new printer and books and bookshelf.had to run two fans and ceiling fans 2 days to dry out the wall and carpet.he just bought the house so he was really pissed about it.

Your sister-in-law has a printer in her bathroom? :o :icon_scratch:
:laughing7: j/k

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread