Old Friends....

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friends and others here at Tresurenet are being surpassed by new members. WOW!

I'm still here, by the skin of my teeth, and hope that my old friends are still here also, like Chug and Red....
Some may have departed, some may choose to "lurk" and contemplate particicpation, and some may boldly post to proclaim their attendence.

I, for one will always be a member of the Treasurenet Family whether or not I can afford the Charter membership dues....

For my Friends, Chug and Red,

http://data.gsc.edu/home/77/924210977/coins/uscoins/walkerhalf.htm\

Always, My Best,
Scott

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why bother going anywhere else :dontknow:

Don't you remember the old elementary saying...

Make new friends, but keep the old
One is silver, the other gold

Besides, I like watching how the newcomers try to take me.. With a grain of salt, or just insane :tongue3:

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Everything changes. Except I once knew a guy who never changed his underwear. It grew into his skin. It was quite a job removing it.

Anyway, I've been in and out of here almost from day one and friends come and go. But the friends one gets here are the best there is cause you never have to meet them.

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Yea, like Spart said, the new guys just can't figger you out. They inject there new opinions and wonder why you don't jump at them. I still try to help the very newbees, they seem more reseptive and haven't reached that stage where they know it all. hand print-2_edited-3.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread