IT MUST BE GREEN TIME***

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
hand print-2_edited-3.jpg As I have mentioned before, I read about a dozen mags a month. I am starting to see changes in one, Pop Science. First I noticed it was thinner than usual. Then I read that the ED was leaving. Then I noticed the extreme GREEN CONTENT. It should have been printed in green ink! There is an article supporting global warming, but it fails to mention that the ice in Anartica is getting thicker. It doesn't mention that there is an extremely high vulcanic activity in Alaska that is probably causing glaciers to melt there, probably from there base.
Then there is an article suggesting that we crowd together in tight urban centers and share 2 seater electric cars. It suggestes that we use "Neighborhood Nukes" to supply power. It suggests that we should live in apartments of 300 sq ft size. I wonder if there is a connection between this issue and the ED leaving?:icon_scratch:

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Neighborhood Nukes? They have to be kidding! Don't those require the ability to think? We've been destroying our kids accessibility to education in favor of babysitters too long to do that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions