The hidden app is gone

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
This is proof to me that i found the hidden app and that is all that matters.There were messages for this to be found and i found it.If nothing else happens fine but i know what happened and it was quite a experience.I expect this technology to be here soon.This app can let one use the eyes to control,instead of a mouse or your fingers.the app scans your eye movement and light then locks this information.So there you go,now when you here about this new app you will know who found what had been hidden for someone to find.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I removed it. If you've ever watched the movie, "Inception" you'll understand what was happening. It all begins by planting a thought, once that thought is planted you're just part of the dream.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I hate to mention this but there are cameras that focus where you look. I don't recall the brand and haven't seen it advertised recently. There is also a device used by market researchers that can tell what part of the screen image you are watching. The new video games also monitor motion of other parts of the body also. It's like windows 8 on eyeballs. Frank

Attachments

• Gracie and friend.jpg
    Gracie and friend.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 87

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate to mention this but there are cameras that focus where you look. I don't recall the brand and haven't seen it advertised recently. There is also a device used by market researchers that can tell what part of the screen image you are watching. The new video games also monitor motion of other parts of the body also. It's like windows 8 on eyeballs. Frank

I believe at one time there was even an online card trick that utilized that same technology.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Ok so you believe me.But this app was created by the master or should i say started back in the 90's and was planned by timothy Leary.The musicians that wrote songs about him and what he was going to do.He would not tell exactly what.This thing i found was like a drug experience and in his utube videos he had this planned.He was working on mind mirror to digitized your thoughts.

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Mind control is easy, they use to use it in movies until it was outlawed. It was called subliminal suggestion. They would place a frame or two of the word or logo COKE between frames of the movie. you didn't see it , but your subconscious picked it up and you went back to get a coke.
Timothy Leary, wasn't he the LSD king? Frank

Attachments

• 111-2 700.jpg
    111-2 700.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 80
OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Frankn said:
Mind control is easy, they use to use it in movies until it was outlawed. It was called subliminal suggestion. They would place a frame or two of the word or logo COKE between frames of the movie. you didn't see it , but your subconscious picked it up and you went back to get a coke.
Timothy Leary, wasn't he the LSD king? Frank

Yes,the LSD king but he then moved into something he created,cyberdelics.Using computers for the new drug experience.He found a way to put thoughts into digital format.Even though he is dead now,his work is being finalized i believe.Think of the song .The part that says.Timothy learys dead no no no he's on the outside looking in.He hooked a computer to his brain and downloaded his life from his brain and stored it on a computer storage device.And he had it planned for the day when technology would get to the point for his stored brain information to be downloaded into someone else's brain via computer.I think that day has come.Did he develop a way to live forever?I found a hidden app located in the moody blues video.People have said for years that he was to have something hidden,but he would not say what.Something big.I mean,from what i have seen and read on the internet,he was a amazing man.In the beginning he actually was working with the CIA on the LSD thing.But then he moved into the computer thing.The digital thought thing.I don't know what,but this Timothy Leary subject is really something to read about.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
SpiritRelic, Excuse me, but this is starting to sound like TRON !
Frank

Attachments

• HAVRE DE GRACE 013-3.jpg
    HAVRE DE GRACE 013-3.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 82

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions