jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the seated figure in front of the standing one ????
I still can't make out where the seated one is exactly.
Can't see the spooks for the ghosts LOL

Seated is the easiest. Front & Center image-3559699824.jpg

Attachments

• Copy of image-3559699824.jpg
    Copy of image-3559699824.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 75
OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Y'all don't know me but I can assure you I have not tampered with these photos except to lighten it up. I am pretty floored.Wish I could find a place to send them and get them professionally enhanced.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Y'all don't know me but I can assure you I have not tampered with these photos except to lighten it up. I am pretty floored.Wish I could find a place to send them and get them professionally enhanced.

I would imagine it would take some adjustments to most of it to professionally fix it.

the fact it was dark prevent allot of detail from even entering the lense.
I believe this is why everything is so Grainy.

Would be cool to have a Gigantic pic, but I'd say the faces would disappear as detail comes out
as the Guy seated's shins are probably posts

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The application I used just lightens photos and I guess it is so granular because its dark. I actually may send these to my aunt who is a professional photographer to see if she can help me.

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Check it out ya'll. I contacted the owner of the Taftsville General store and she said that she has had encounters before where books fly off the shelves and a mysterious foggy shadow appears on the wall sometimes.She also pointed out another figure on the bridge( far right) image.jpg

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool pic's... believe? Sure, I have one. Names Harvey!:laughing9:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When my son was in the Boy Scouts we went down to the coast and spent the night of the USS Lexington a old WW2 aicraft carrier.As a parent we were suppose to keep a night watch on our group so a friend and I an another parent and one of the guys who worked there went walking aound the ship at night.The guy who worked there decided to show us the rest of the ship,places where most people don't get to go,while walking down one of the very narrow hallways we here footsteps and we all saw something like a shadow/ghost walk by us with a tray with some coffee cups on it,the really weird thing is that we all moved out of the way when it walked past us and we all had goosebumps on us afterwards. :dontknow:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I could be a killjoy on this, but i have enough Americans hating me right now lol. :)

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many years ago, I had an ex-wife haunt me for several years after the divorce. Does that count? :laughing7:

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Produce Guy said:
When my son was in the Boy Scouts we went down to the coast and spent the night of the USS Lexington a old WW2 aicraft carrier.As a parent we were suppose to keep a night watch on our group so a friend and I an another parent and one of the guys who worked there went walking aound the ship at night.The guy who worked there decided to show us the rest of the ship,places where most people don't get to go,while walking down one of the very narrow hallways we here footsteps and we all saw something like a shadow/ghost walk by us with a tray with some coffee cups on it,the really weird thing is that we all moved out of the way when it walked past us and we all had goosebumps on us afterwards. :dontknow:

Way cool produce guy and Dano?

image-3064492966.jpg

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
You're making pictures in clouds Coily. It's just light highlighting the end support post of a railing and what looks like a handrail. The angle of the pic' and the arch of the bridge help to make it seem like what you're seeing. Sorry. But that's just my opinion. ;)

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion for sure and while I'm not jumping on the bandwagon to say if there truly are spirits I can't totally dismiss it either.There is a lot in this ole world we just don't know about 100%.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread