marijuana is legalized

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
In Washington state and Colorado for recreational use.But the word is that one cannot grow or sell pot.How the hell are they going to get it,down at the seven eleven.I am so glade this is finally happening.I could never understand how a government could outlaw plants that god put on earth.How can they ban gods gift to the people?.It's not made by man.Some say because it helps people see the ways of the self serving rulers that are controlling us like puppets.Anything that can question the rulers is bad.Pot has helped me.More so in the past when i was young.I believe it does have therapeutic properties.I do not believe in the gateway drug theory.I hope that the new ideas of pot legalization will get to my state but i doubt it.I am in the bible belt down south,and the southern baptist run everything.Whatever they say goes.They will lock you up and throw away the key down here for one joint.I wish i could walk up to the seven eleven right now and buy some purple haze.But if more people start smoking pot to feel better instead of popping pills,this would not be good for the big legalized pill pushing drug company's.But they have marinol,the pot in a pill.Just sell it on the isle with the tylenol and everything will work out.I would rather have pot legal and alcohol illegal.Alcohol makes me sick and put me in jail and almost made me kill myself many times.I am glade i stopped drinking and started smoking pot,things have been so much better for me.Some say smoking pot can bring you next to god.But that would make it a gateway drug and that would be bad.The organization normal has to be happy about this news.I sent them twenty dollars once to join the cause and to get a tshirt that said normal on it but that was a mistake because everyone picked on me when i wore it.They said to me,you know you are not normal,so i finally just tore it up and made rags out of it.I wonder if mushrooms will be next.I only did that once with a friend.He got some peanut butter out of the cabinet and we made peanut butter and mushroom sandwiches,but i think i drank to much beer to feel anything.Mushrooms are put here by god too,Even though it takes cow crap to start them growing.Cows were put here by god too,so that would make it alright in gods book right?.Well i hope everything goes good with the new marijuana movement.I think the people are finally seeing the light.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If 2 of the same sex can merry,why not legallize it.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
If 2 of the same sex can merry,why not legallize it.

What? I don't get it.I just heard on the radio that a handful of other states are legalizing pot to.In the northeast.Way to go! I may have to just pack up and move to one of these states.But i will pray my state will follow the rest.I love smoking pot too, esp that nice pretty green Christmas tree pot with the red hairs on it.It's harvest season now and for a couple of states it's beginning to look alot like Christmas.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've eaten mushrooms in the past myself with no apparent affect. I think there were too many other things on the pizzas so it just cancelled out the mushroom effect.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Have you guys seen how the mayan people worshiped the psychedelic mushrooms and the toad.The toad you get the psychedelic effect from..I don't think i could do the toad thing.But some say the mayan were so in tune and smart because of using these psychedelic substances.I read how it put them in another realm of some sort. They somehow got highly respected.Look at the mayan craze going on right now.Why do people care what the mayan people did? Who cares about a mayan calendar.They got all this attention because they were so smart.And the researchers say they got so smart by using these psychoactive plants.Do you believe this?.This talk is all over the internet.I googled it yesterday and was amazed of the information about the mayans and there strong use of these sacred mushrooms.It was there sacred symbol.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've eaten mushrooms in the past myself with no apparent affect. I think there were too many other things on the pizzas so it just cancelled out the mushroom effect.

They must not have either been the right ones or were no good, having also eaten, made shroom tea, and old girlfriend use to make spaghetti sauce with them, if they are good schrooms there is no way you will not be affected.....

I use to order the spores from the classifieds of the Magazine "High Times" in the 70's and grow my own in the basement in gallon jars....:headbang: :tongue3:

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It won't be long and you'll be able to marry you goat or your pot belly pig.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This could put twinkies and ho ho's back in business Just think all the conversations that will end in " Man I forgot what I was going to say":laughing7: By the way what's the big deal I thought all those dude's who live on the HILL were haft baked anyway.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pot only makes you think you are smarter. Tape yourself while being high and play it back when you are not - you will quickly find out that you were just being an idiot. And I guess cocaine is ok too because god put the coca plant on earth?? I got no problem with pot but let's all just admit that people do it because it is fun to get high and to escape reality for a while. It's just a drug like any other (and yes I include booze and cigs in that catagory).

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
In my opinion theres very big difference between cocaine, booze and pot.Cocaine is chemically processed,cocaine makes you hyper,and that usually can lead to aggression.Same with booze,booze usually can and will lead to aggression.I have seen plenty of people on all three drugs,never have i seen somebody get stoned and want to run outside and pick a fight.Just my 2 cents worth.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
last thing you want do when high on pot is fight, but listening to good music, or party with your girl sure is fun.

Munchies,............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions