onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't mean the storm, or the carnage that followed. But the lack of response! The test, just how long can they keep you in the dark, the lack of heat, the lack of help to rebuild, just the things we are accustomed to? Question? How long before average people rise up? Silly? Just a thought.

Or "that would never happen here"

Some call me paranoid cause I own a gun " I say what do I have to be paranoid about? I have a gun."

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
It will happen here,there will be the factor of the straw that broke the camels back.Its coming close,not to me individually but, to the regular people that are awake and know whats going on.I dont think there would be a test,because it might just blow up in their face.Then again they are pretty much idiots and take us for all idiots.

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that if we as a people don't raise up and do our constitutional duty, Well in another year Obama and his cronies will have us backed up so far into the corner that we won't be able to fight our way out. Like Firearms, they are getting ready to take them, or at least try, He will use the shootings in newtown and others as well and go through the United Nations, And they will have our firearms. It say's It's our duty as Americans to raise up and put the Government in it's place when it get's too big for it's britches...........How much longer are we Americans gonna sit around and watch them destroy OUR Country???
I'll shut up now, Sometimes I think I'm the only one who see's whats coming down the pike, Or maybe I'm just crazy.....
But you know thats what Hitler did, Inacted laws to find out who owned firearms then went and got them, once they get them WE WON'T get them back!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
didn't people Cry they were being ignored after hurricane Katrina ?

How long before everything was back down there ?

August 29, 2005 is everything Back ?

I would think everyone would know by now, things are fixed in order of who you know,
and how involved you get, in the process.

If your one of the Kings lowly Subjects you need to remind him daily you are there.

If your City had 10,000 homes don't expect 10,000 to be rebuilt.
The rich will get their Mansions, & Gated communities,
The rest will get rooms In large assisted living type quarters.

and of course Electric goes to the neighborhoods the electric companies
& their relatives live in first

Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, my time machine works. I'm back in the 60's again. Gotta go now and find the tie dye shirts and pants. Power to the people, far out dude...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It will happen here,there will be the factor of the straw that broke the camels back.Its coming close,not to me individually but, to the regular people that are awake and know whats going on.I dont think there would be a test,because it might just blow up in their face.Then again they are pretty much idiots and take us for all idiots.

Who are "THEY"?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I think that if we as a people don't raise up and do our constitutional duty, Well in another year Obama and his cronies will have us backed up so far into the corner that we won't be able to fight our way out. Like Firearms, they are getting ready to take them, or at least try, He will use the shootings in newtown and others as well and go through the United Nations, And they will have our firearms. It say's It's our duty as Americans to raise up and put the Government in it's place when it get's too big for it's britches...........How much longer are we Americans gonna sit around and watch them destroy OUR Country???
I'll shut up now, Sometimes I think I'm the only one who see's whats coming down the pike, Or maybe I'm just crazy.....
But you know thats what Hitler did, Inacted laws to find out who owned firearms then went and got them, once they get them WE WON'T get them back!!

"Obama and his cronies"... WOW!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:icon_scratch: What does this have to do with sandy ? :icon_scratch:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
OK here I go again, running against the tide. Why should WE, the tax payers have to pay for the victims problems? Wait! Wait! Before you go blasting. They knew that it was a problem area to live and probably got it for a good price. They should have had insurance to cover damage, not expect tax payers to foot their bill. I saw on TV where one owner expected the tax payers to buy them out at the full value of there property lost!
All right, now I will tell you where I am coming from. In 2000, my house burned down and my car and MH beside it burned up too. I lived in an old broken down 18' MH on my property for 1 year while I designed and built a new home. Sure the neighbors donated some used clothing and my son helped me with the heavy parts. You got to consider that I was about 63 at the time. I didn't have FEMA rushing in. Sure I am sorry for those people, but they need boot straps to pull themselves up. Frank

rose on ice 700 this one.jpg

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
No Spart, 43 was the year he came over and zinc plated all our pennies. lol Frank

111-2 700.jpg

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
It looks like it is being used to find out how much PORK can be jammed into a bill that was intended to pay federal flood insurance. That 60 billion dollars is 3 times NJ's annual budget. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if your home was one of the destroyed ones and you were livin in a public shelter because you had no where to go and your insurance company was fighting you about what was wind damage, what was wind driven rain damage, what was flood damage, and it messed up your gun collection, for sure you'd be a whining and carrying on about that.

your turn.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People who live in flood zones need insurance to cover their loses, if you live close to the coast you pay for hurricane coverage AND flood insurance.... I have been buying both insurances as long as I have lived in Florida, I don't buy the cheapest they offer either. I buy lowest amount of deductible and the most coverage, costs more but if I need it it is there............

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's an ugly scenario. Pretend it's August. Pretend on August 1 the government defaults and the layoffs begin and the "little checks" that come every month stop. Now pretend a cat 4 hurricane slams ANYWHERE on the gulf or east coast. Wanna do the math?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread