spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
However, I did notice many of the great minds avoided my post like the plague, the reason being is that it made perfect sense :laughing7:

Bottom line... Cry, cry all you want, without coming up with a plausible solution, you're part of the problem. Ergo, you shouldn't be armed :laughing7:

Chad, reading comprehension may not be my strong suit according to you, but I can read :laughing9:

It's apparent that several weak and feeble minds can't, or come up with answers :tongue3:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Sometimes the answers to questions are so obvious that to bother answering the question is to insult ones own intelligence.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I said is, NO MATTER WHICH SIDE YOU CONSIDER TO BE THE BAD GUYS . . . whether the Chinese are the bad guys to you, or the Russians or even the United States . . . the fact that THE GOOD GUYS (the others, not the bad guys) had enough weapons to obliterate the BAD GUYS kept BOTH SIDES from firing first.

Regardless of which side you consider to be the bad guys (directed to Dano and Spart), the fact that the good guys (whichever side you considered to be the good guys) could and would destroy the bad guys kept all of us from glowing in the dark.

I hate to break it to you that your so called logic is somewhat flawed :laughing7: Try working your magic with a Venn diagram, you just can't mix apples and oranges, no matter hard hard you try :tongue3:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who drew that up anyway? Certainly not a responsible gun owner. Heck, in the "good guys with guns" the stick man on top just had a misfire and shot his fellow stick man below him on the right through the neck. What's one of the very first lessons? "Never point a loaded weapon at anyone." :laughing7: And another innocent stick man is shattered by friendly fire. When will the madness end! :laughing7: "Let's make it simple", and we can't even do that safely. :BangHead:

And it's possible the stick man at bottom left just shot the same poor stick man on his right in the foot. Poor stick man at bottom right has been badly splintered twice by friendly fire. Now 2/3's of the population can't handle a gun safely. What's this world coming to! :laughing7:

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No way Bigscoop, it makes too much sense :laughing7: This actually should be moved to your nonsense forum :tongue3:

Let's also take the so called bad guys, that probably think they're good guys. The combinations are endless, much like the dribble threads that are being posted :laughing7:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Let's also take the so called bad guys, that probably think they're good guys. The combinations are endless, much like the dribble threads that are being posted

Spart likes answering to dribble thread,no thinking is required:laughing7:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I hate to break it to you that your so called logic is somewhat flawed :laughing7: Try working your magic with a Venn diagram, you just can't mix apples and oranges, no matter hard hard you try :tongue3:

Just for the record, in the cold war, WHO DID YOU THINK WERE THE BAD GUYS?

I'll then spell it out in language even you can understand.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Who drew that up anyway? Certainly not a responsible gun owner. Heck, in the "good guys with guns" the stick man on top just had a misfire and shot his fellow stick man below him on the right through the neck. What's one of the very first lessons? "Never point a loaded weapon at anyone." :laughing7: And another innocent stick man is shattered by friendly fire. When will the madness end! :laughing7: "Let's make it simple", and we can't even do that safely. :BangHead:

And it's possible the stick man at bottom left just shot the same poor stick man on his right in the foot. Poor stick man at bottom right has been badly splintered twice by friendly fire. Now 2/3's of the population can't handle a gun safely. What's this world coming to! :laughing7:

Your meds. Take your meds. If you already took them, take them again because it's very evident the dose isn't strong enough.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gents,......LOL................Thanks for my morning laugh....y'all made my day.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Some folks will never understand what is going on,after all NBC/CBS/FOX NEWS,CNN,or any other bought out media isn't going to report the real skinny,so how in their feeble minds can anything thing other than what their told be true.BAHHHH.Let them be and suffer what they deserve,after all that is what they want. GodBless Chris

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
worldtalker, you do make an interesting point :thumbsup: but I still want to have some fun :tongue3:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Cold War".....uh......here's a big tip for you....."it wasn't about firearms".....a bit more then that. :laughing7:
Firearms are a "bang" issue....the cold war was a "big boom" issue. See, not quite the same thing at all. :laughing7:

"Getting the true skinny"......ain't that the truth! All these social disorder and total chaos threads are based on very "very skinny" theories and ideologies indeed. :laughing7: :thumbsup: I swear, I think some of you folks are so caught up in the "skinny of things" you're actually trying to will it all to come true.
The real question is, why? Maybe that's what really needs evaluated. :thumbsup:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You're right for once

I find this sort of entertainment, much like all the thinking it takes to copy and paste

Thats ok,sorry but I wont take the time to read an article and then write it in my own words.If i did that then i would be accused of not supplying verifiable sources.

I find this sort of entertainment,

simple things for simple minds.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Chadeaux: "Your meds. Take your meds. If you already took them, take them again because it's very evident the dose isn't strong enough. " In one breath you talk about people being ignorant and uneducated and in the next you make a statement you are totally unqualified to make. Have you earned the right to diagnose and treat the mentally ill? Or are just being ignorant and throwing out a prejudice statement that you know nothing about? Say what you want about the second amendment...that is part of the thread. If you want to attack mental illness or use it as an insult/weapon against others then direct those comments to me. I will be happy to educate you on any facet of mental illness that you like.

All: I saw a girl at the bus stop drawing with chalk on the sidewalk. I asked her to illustrate her opinion on the 2nd amendment. I the way back from work today I will take a picture, post it, and use that as a logical, scientific, statistical argument.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
It amazes me how many people here "think" they know,where did your thoughts come from?Did you create them?What can you do with your thoughts?Have a Blessed Day Chris

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It amazes me how many people here "think" they know,where did your thoughts come from?Did you create them?What can you do with your thoughts?Have a Blessed Day Chris

Thank God my thoughts didn't come from many of these threads! If they did I'd be totally paranoid and ready to go to war with anyone who didn't think exactly the way I do! :laughing7: Thanks for posting that most enlightening, thought provoking comment! :thumbsup:

Now let me find my meds....oh wait...."real world doctors" said I'm just fine and that I don't need any. :laughing7:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread