Remember when?

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
How did you get to be a "gold member"? Is it the number of posts? Hope for warm sunny weather soon!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Remember when we were all americans and united like on 9-12 the day after the attacks? If I recall correctly we were very united, now under current leadership there is serious talk of states breaking away from the union, shootings, as well as extremely serious talk of a civil war in this country. Ever think we are on the wrong track? Just something to think about..............................

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spart, forums are not necessarily suppose to always be fun, but they are always suppose to be informative...... Example, not everyone appreciates your humor, we have had many reports on you and your humor, so like beauty, fun can be in the eye of the reader too.....

The owners and admins know about the 2nd amendment threads, remember mods do not set the rules or guidelines admins do....Moderators only try to control the choas and keep it civil and running according to the rules and TOS...

Last edited:
OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spart, forums are not necessarily suppose to always be fun, but they are always suppose to be informative...... Example, not everyone appreciates your humor, we have had many reports on you and your humor, so like beauty, fun can be in the eye of the reader too.....

Humor :icon_scratch:

My posts may have a sprinkling of that, but there are messages there if you have decent comprehension :tongue3:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Spart,

I for one enjoy your humor and your thought provoking commentary.....heck let's go for the gusto.....I think you should be nominated for president....then at least you'd have the secret service to protect you from the slings and arrows of your
foes.....not bad for an off the cuff post....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Humor :icon_scratch:

My posts may have a sprinkling of that, but there are messages there if you have decent comprehension :tongue3:

See prime example...... I could misread this and take it as an insult to me as moderator not being able to comprehend..............................................................but I don't..:laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See prime example...... I could misread this and take it as an insult to me as moderator not being able to comprehend..............................................................but I don't..:laughing7:

Not to split hairs, but the average person would probably understand, and if they didn't you could always have what I call a civil discussion, or conversation :thumbsup:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Another good pick, Bill :occasion14:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill Cute, but nothing even close to what I have in mind :tongue3:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Not smart enough to post a song so you have to go to youtube and type in All I Need by Country Joe (and the Fish)

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill, Bill, Bill, you still really don't me yet, more interesting topics are right down the pike. And may I add I will literally have 1,000's of them too :laughing7:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Spart,

Oh...Oh...the joker is loose and running amok.....no one will be safe in Gotham....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill, Bill, Bill, you still really don't me yet, more interesting topics are right down the pike. And may I add I will literally have 1,000's of them too :laughing7:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly, it may be laced with humor, but it is currently one of the hottest topics nationwide. It is something that everyone will take heed of and maybe walk away with something positive too :laughing7:

Generations for years to come will be talking how I broach this very sensitive subject :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread