Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What you use 'em for...?

Target shooting, self protection. But on a much more important note, it is none of your business. I am not a criminal so I will have them regardless of what anyone or the govt. Wants....

And you again did not answer the question.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you use 'em for...?
I use mine for target shooting, hunting and protection from all sorts of evil from anyone wanting to deprive me of anything that is mine or my families including life, limb, property or freedoms.

All of mine are loaded And ready in case they are needed. Kicking in my door at night would not be a smart thing to do. 12ga semiauto, 2 9mm semi auto and 2 22 semi auto all ready for use.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I use mine for target shooting, hunting and protection from all sorts of evil from anyone wanting to deprive me of anything that is mine or my families including life, limb, property or freedoms.

All of mine are loaded And ready in case they are needed. Kicking in my door at night would not be a smart thing to do. 12ga semiauto, 2 9mm semi auto and 2 22 semi auto all ready for use.

DIDN'T ask you... are YOU, dieselram94, TOO...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Target shooting, self protection. But on a much more important note, it is none of your business. I am not a criminal so I will have them regardless of what anyone or the govt. Wants....

And you again did not answer the question.

Oh, I DID answer your question; you just don't like my answer. The GUN question...? (If I was "anti-Gun"...?).

Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

You mean like this littlegirl??

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Oh, I DID answer your question; you just don't like my answer. The GUN question...? (If I was "anti-Gun"...?).

No rebel, the question is as asked prior. DO YOU MIND ME HAVING SEMI AUTO WEAPONS?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I haven't stocked up on snowballs (too much chance of getting that yellow snow from the other day) but I just grabbed several hundred more rounds of ammo tonight at Cabellas!:icon_thumright:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Diesel,

I used to be an expert at making snowballs when I was a kid......used to pack them real hard.....add in some gravel and then hose them down......they'd freeze hard as a rock.....then when the bad guys came around I could take out a whole gang of bullies without even working up a sweat......lol....

I think I'll head to Maine.....be afraid.....be very afraid.....and I'm bringing the UN as back up.

Regards + HH

Bill

I haven't stocked up on snowballs (too much chance of getting that yellow snow from the other day) but I just grabbed several hundred more rounds of ammo tonight at Cabellas!:icon_thumright:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Diesel,

I used to be an expert at making snowballs when I was a kid......used to pack them real hard.....add in some gravel and then hose them down......they'd freeze hard as a rock.....then when the bad guys came around I could take out a whole gang of bullies without even working up a sweat......lol....

I think I'll head to Maine.....be afraid.....be very afraid.....and I'm bringing the UN as back up.

Regards + HH

Bill

Wow bring the UN? you should be easy to see.....I would be quiet about the snow balls. If word gets out about them they will be banning snow, gravel, and even the water!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!:laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Diesel,

Regards + HH

Bill

LOL! OH LORD! ROFL...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread