Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB, I don't know if you saw it ,,,,, But Crispin just thumped fate in the head with an attaboy about locked threads.

Would you mind also debating that with him? Frankly Brit kind of scares me.

----->Waiting to see the fruit of the loom fellows over here____--<or there.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
O wow! What a great topic. Actually, this is something I know a thing or two about. I'm glad I prefaced by giving myself a night to sleep on things. I'll give you a heads up on where I will be going with this. Britney is a well recognized sufferer of Bipolar Type I. I will attempt to shift this conversation in the psychiatric domain. This will be fun.

Until tomorrow,

Crispin
:occasion14:

OP
OP
bbcamay

bbcamay

Dec 29, 2012
Summerville, SC
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has never been confirmed she has Bipolar. I am almost certain it's more serious otherwise someone would have spilled the beans years ago.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bbcamay,

Assuming your avatar is you....which I'm assuming it is.....you happen to have both looks and brains.....

Britney on the other hand appears to be missing.....how do I say this politely may be missing a few cards.

just my layman's take on the topic.....Crispin on the other hand does this stuff for a living....analyzing people for a living.....he's still trying to figure me out.....but the man does love a challenge....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Crispin: Now that Britney broke off her engagement will she repeat her 2007 glory year??

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
oh my, britney spears??? things have sunk to a new low

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hmmm why did it put a face on my question mark?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hold on there Bill!

Was that the year with the infamous underwear challenge? Maybe I should stick around for this. But I warn you, I have a weak stomach, I may have to R.U.N.O.F.T. myself.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dave,

Believe bbcamay is referring to Britney's meltdown......heck I feel like I'm reading stuff out of the National Enquirer....you know those folks who post stuff like my wife was abducted by aliens and they insisted that I pay a ransom or they'd bring her back....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Hold on there Bill!

Was that the year with the infamous underwear challenge? Maybe I should stick around for this. But I warn you, I have a weak stomach, I may have to R.U.N.O.F.T. myself.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nOOOO I need more time to get the required amount of soilent green!

I was referring to the the meltdown too! lol It was somewhat entertaining,, in a sad sad sad way.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, you can put one or two but, as soon as you put 3 ? in a row, you get the face
Don't care too much for Spears but, if Obama can repeat, so can she :)

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It has never been confirmed she has Bipolar. I am almost certain it's more serious otherwise someone would have spilled the beans years ago.

I'm low on time but I wanted to get something out there for you.
1. Not sure what you mean by "more serious." Bipolar I is pretty darn serious, what were you thinking of?

Subset: Reason's I think BS is bipolar I. Admitedtly, I have never examined her.
1. She was at the average age of onset for a manic episode.
2. She became psychotic, shaved her head, and ran off with a bizarre companion choice. Let us assume hypersexuality.
3. She was hospitalized for a long period of time afterwards and her father became her fiduciary. To take away someone's rights to manage millions of dollars is no small feat. A judge must have had serious concern.
4. There is an obvious change in her personality before the 2007 event and afterwards. This change can be seen in how dull and non-emotional she appears, these can be side effects of bipolar drugs.
5. She put on a lot of weight after being hospitalized in 2007. Weight gain is a side effect of bipolar drugs.

Counter Questions:
1. Can we accept BS is bipolar I or does this need further discussion?
2. If we cannot accept the premise in question one then what mental illness would you propose for the 2007 breakdown period and behaviors subsequent to that?
3. Which side do you want to take here? BS will or will not have another breakdown? I am good taking either one.

Crisp

Ps. Feel free to draft anybody else's opinion as long as they play by the rules. I will not hesitate to ask for opinions from two of the most linear and logical people I have ever met...Bill and Spartacus.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crispin, it is well documented that her meltdown was after an episode with me :laughing7:

Oh, I play by my own rules too :tongue3:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crispin: Now that Britney broke off her engagement will she repeat her 2007 glory year??

bbcamay, or May for short. In order to have good healthy debate we need a topic to sink our teeth into..

So... Without further ado, here it is

Nike vs. Reebok

Sounds simple enough, you think :dontknow:

So simple in fact there is only one correct answer, and that my friends is Nike.. Hands down :headbang:

If there are any disputes to my claim, let the debate begin :laughing7:

And that's how we start things rolling :tongue3:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bbcamay/Crispin,

As a layperson I'd have to go with the bipolar opinion as well......the emotional roller coaster as I call it.

I had a coworker who had the condition and don't believe he took meds for it....when he was on the upswing he'd work all day party most of the night for weeks on end....hardly any sleep whatsoever and we're talking a guy about 50 years of age....not some young kid.....then he'd crash and burn and have to take medical leave for months on end.

Certainly not a pleasant condition for the person, their friends or coworkers.....it's a bit like watching a runaway locomotive out of control kind of a scary sight... I can be pretty lucid/rational when I put my mind to it.

Regards + HH

Bill

I'm low on time but I wanted to get something out there for you.
1. Not sure what you mean by "more serious." Bipolar I is pretty darn serious, what were you thinking of?

Subset: Reason's I think BS is bipolar I. Admitedtly, I have never examined her.
1. She was at the average age of onset for a manic episode.
2. She became psychotic, shaved her head, and ran off with a bizarre companion choice. Let us assume hypersexuality.
3. She was hospitalized for a long period of time afterwards and her father became her fiduciary. To take away someone's rights to manage millions of dollars is no small feat. A judge must have had serious concern.
4. There is an obvious change in her personality before the 2007 event and afterwards. This change can be seen in how dull and non-emotional she appears, these can be side effects of bipolar drugs.
5. She put on a lot of weight after being hospitalized in 2007. Weight gain is a side effect of bipolar drugs.

Counter Questions:
1. Can we accept BS is bipolar I or does this need further discussion?
2. If we cannot accept the premise in question one then what mental illness would you propose for the 2007 breakdown period and behaviors subsequent to that?
3. Which side do you want to take here? BS will or will not have another breakdown? I am good taking either one.

Crisp

Ps. Feel free to draft anybody else's opinion as long as they play by the rules. I will not hesitate to ask for opinions from two of the most linear and logical people I have ever met...Bill and Spartacus.

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Subset: Reason's I think BS is bipolar I. Admitedtly, I have never examined her."

Yep, good reason to talk all about her behind her back. Don't know who she is, but why don't you all just leave the poor girl alone? Any one of you want this discussion going on about you?

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
"Subset: Reason's I think BS is bipolar I. Admitedtly, I have never examined her."

Yep, good reason to talk all about her behind her back. Don't know who she is, but why don't you all just leave the poor girl alone? Any one of you want this discussion going on about you?

Ummm, she makes 15 million for one year of Dano's favorite show. Why do you think that is? It is because she wants to be talked about in the public forum. She is a celebrity. She gets paid the big bucks for this reason. Without talk and controversy the public gets bored and people lose interest in her...hence, her worth goes down.

To answer your questions:

why don't you all just leave the poor girl alone? She is anything but poor, she is quite rich. I'll agree to never talk about BS if everybody else agrees to stop talking or referring to Obomo, hypocrisy. Take your distaste to those threads, that guy is getting crucified.

Any one of you want this discussion going on about you? Yes, absolutely. If it enables me to make 15 million a year I wouldn't care what anybody said about me...perhaps...neither does she.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread