bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

There's a Dr Oz our there.....maybe I should start a Dr Bill column.......but then again I wouldn't want to cramp your style....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill,

Close, yogurt is a probiotic. You are changing your intestinal flora. Very, very helpful for some stomach problems.

Crispin

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Bill,

Close, yogurt is a probiotic. You are changing your intestinal flora. Very, very helpful for some stomach problems.

Crispin

BETTER to drink Aloe Vera Juice; does same thing. I Drink AVJ for my Reflux/GERD; works BETTER than prescription pills.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Read up on the history of coffee once. Here is one little known fact. ALL coffee has caffeine! Decaf is made from beans that have been soaked in salt water to "neutralize" the caffeine. Your are not missing anything with decaf just getting a little extra salt. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What does that stuff taste like? We used to use the slime from the plants,, it did not look tasty. (Aloe)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You can get Blueberry flavored AVJ; it tastes like Blueberry Juice - Vitamin Shop. Natural AVJ is NOT too bad; drink & swallow FAST! From the AV plant... squeeze 3 drops from cut plant into glass/cup of water; SHOULD drink @ 3 glasses of water a day; I just add 3 drops of Aloe Vera plant to get proper pH "balance". GREAT book to read... "The pH Miracle: Balance Your Diet, Reclaim your Health by Robert O. Young, Ph.D. & Shelley Redford Young (paperback).

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sure hoping I don't have to give up my pot or 4 a day habit, I really appreciate my coffees.
Terry, hope your sista is pretty, sorry, and so sorry for the stent mess, but I am glad if it is working for you. I hope it will do so for a long time. For others of you, too, that may not be able to do the caffeines, so so sorry to hear these things.
(just think, some of the things, we take for granted)
My next cup will be for ya'll!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Same hear, on the bright side you don,t need to look like an addict waiting for caffeine to kick in once you get off the stuff.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to chime in so late, but I need to set the record straight Decaf is not coffee by any means

See my definition

Coffee (n) a magical substance that turns, "Leave me alone, or die" into "Good morning, honey" :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread