old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about your cat Cleo! Sounds like she was a faithful friend.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Sorry for your loss. Two weeks ago I had to have my little King Charles Caviler, Charlie put to sleep, but he had 15 good years. Lost one of the outdoor cats, I feed the strays. Looks like he died in his sleep, all curled up. That leaves about 10 outside cats and two dogs. Blue, my statfordshire terrier is about 1+ years, adopted from bulldog rescue and Moose my sons American bulldog are still here, but Moose has mange and the antibiotics the vet gave only provided temporary relief. It is coming back with a vengeance. Any one know of a cure for that? Frank

Blue 1212.jpg Blue

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry for your loss. Two weeks ago I had to have my little King Charles Caviler, Charlie put to sleep, but he had 15 good years. Lost one of the outdoor cats, I feed the strays. Looks like he died in his sleep, all curled up. That leaves about 10 outside cats and two dogs. Blue, my statfordshire terrier is about 1+ years, adopted from bulldog rescue and Moose my sons American bulldog are still here, but Moose has mange and the antibiotics the vet gave only provided temporary relief. It is coming back with a vengeance. Any one know of a cure for that? Frank

View attachment 733857 Blue

Keflex, Cipro, and premethrin cream will cover about everything there is. Take him back to the vet and don't take no for an answer.

Cripsin

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Moose has mange and the antibiotics the vet gave only provided temporary relief. It is coming back with a vengeance. Any one know of a cure for that? Frank

Try colloidal silver,the best antibiotic there is,you can make it yourself.

OP
OP
bill from lachine

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

When Cleo was very young.....I was going through a very stressful time with a major reorg at work that chopped 25% of my teammates.....I'd come home beat up day after day.....and Cleo would entertain herself and us on her trapeze....the stresses of the day just went poof....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Attachments

• Cleo Trapezist.jpg
    Cleo Trapezist.jpg
    827.8 KB · Views: 101

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
good bye to Cleo, And If you see The Shadow Up there Say we Love you !!! From Chug and Red

005.JPG

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Keflex, Cipro, and premethrin cream will cover about everything there is. Take him back to the vet and don't take no for an answer.

Cripsin

Thanks, Crispin, See! I did learn something!! Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread