Not open for further replies.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
you get to shoot em -- IF AND ONLY IF * THEY POSE A SERIOUS THREAT OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY OR DEATH TO YOURSELF , LOVED ONES OR OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE * --THAT S WHAT THE LAW ALLOWS FOR IN MOST CASES.---- PS----DO NOT NOT TO SHOOT TO WOUND * SINCE YOU ARE IN "FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE OR THE LIFE OF OTHERS" YOU ARE TO SHOOT TO KILL * PLUS THAT ONLY LEAVES 1 SIDE OF THE STORY TO BE TOLD -- YOURS

TO SAY SOME IS A LAIR IS ONE THING ( because its fact based -- the person is stating a factual untruth and that the person knows they are are doing so ) --to say their ideals are dumb---however - ala "your a idiot" is a matter of your opinion. and is thus not fact based -- I say everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how dumb or unknowingly wrong they may be. --but I am also entitled to point out that I think their ideals are dumb or wrong by the same measure of "free speech"

Last edited:

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live back in the woods and got hit pretty badly by burglars while at work. Cops didn't investigate at all even though I had an idea who did it. I got a tear gas release system and installed it. Bast***s came back the next year and got nothing but gas for their troubles. You can probably find the gas systems online.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I take issue with the last sentence in this post. I do not think liberals are idiots and I do not think you should be allowed to say this on TNET. It is just as bad, if not worse, as calling somebody a liar.

I agreed with the idiot part on the basis of I think a lot of their beliefs are wrong and narrow. In reality they are pretty smart in the sense they got their president elected twice......by any means necessary. End result is still the same. I do believe they live in la la land. The utopia they seek to achieve is impossible and it only drags us down as a country.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread