Finding bigfoot..

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Am aware of a BIG FOOT reported in Green County (VIRGINIA) in the Shenandoah Valley-Shenandoah National Park; of course, it COULD be the "shine" talking...

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
There are dogs out there that would chase'em and catch'em too, OR DIE TRYING! I've seen it too many times with bears and hogs, loins ect!! As for Bigfoot, well who knows? but one thing that I KNOW FOR SURE is that they don't stand behind a tree and break a deer's leg as it passes by!!!! Ole MoneyMaker claims that is what they do, break a deers leg so they can kill it. BULL!! I've tracked deer for miles with a leg shot OFF!! I've seen deer outrun my Blue-Heeler with a broke leg and I promise that my Blue-Heeler can out move a bigfoot anytime!!!!! Some things they say are so dumb for a Country Boy to have to hear!! City Folks eat it up!!

This "city boy" and four of his friends grew up in the hill country of central Texas. Go to bigfootencounters.com, then sightings, stories, encounters and read what happened, Texas Bexar County 1973. I have 400 acres in Montana and 550 in central Texas and grew up in the country. You make a lot of statements that YOU cannot possibly back up.

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This "city boy" and four of his friends grew up in the hill country of central Texas. Go to bigfootencounters.com, then sightings, stories, encounters and read what happened, Texas Bexar County 1973. I have 400 acres in Montana and 550 in central Texas and grew up in the country. You make a lot of statements that YOU cannot possibly back up.

LOL I never said nor implied that you did not see a Bigfoot!!!! I fully believe that there are MANY things out there we don't know about....BUT anybody that has ever been off a sidewalk knows that a Bigfoot can't hide beside a tree a break a deers leg and the deer roll over and say "ok you got me"...MoneyMaker lives up to his name...He is a MoneyMaker but he ain't NO HUNTER!!!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread