Finding bigfoot..
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Finding bigfoot..

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Adventure1

Jan 2013
    North central Pa.
    Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
    951 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Finding bigfoot..

Has anybody on here watched this show.. I don't know what to make of these people.. I always say that anything is possible and am not totally closed to the fact that this so called "Bogfoot" could or may exist.. But these people on this show make me wonder.. They are probably making a fortune of off this show and they seem to me to be a little out there to me.. Not cutting them down but me and my wife were flipping through the channels and came across this show and decided to watch it.. For one hour of my life I watched grown men and one woman wonder around the woods and scream or howl whatever you choose to call it and hit trees with sticks.. This was how thet say they communicate with this animal.. How do you communicate with and animal you know nothing about.. I understand that they say other primates do this but it just stikes me as odd is all.. I'm not saying that the people who say they saw something are liars or uncredible.. By no means do I wish to offend anybody.. I just wonder how you get funding for a show to look for an animal that is considered a myth or legend.. If this thread has been posted before I apologize in advance.. Just wondering what some other peoples opinions on this subject are...
    God made man.. Sam Colt made them equal

Jun 2007
    13794 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pong12211 View Post
    Has anybody on here watched this show.. I don't know what to make of these people.. I always say that anything is possible and am not totally closed to the fact that this so called "Bogfoot" could or may exist.. But these people on this show make me wonder.. They are probably making a fortune of off this show and they seem to me to be a little out there to me.. Not cutting them down but me and my wife were flipping through the channels and came across this show and decided to watch it.. For one hour of my life I watched grown men and one woman wonder around the woods and scream or howl whatever you choose to call it and hit trees with sticks.. This was how thet say they communicate with this animal.. How do you communicate with and animal you know nothing about.. I understand that they say other primates do this but it just stikes me as odd is all.. I'm not saying that the people who say they saw something are liars or uncredible.. By no means do I wish to offend anybody.. I just wonder how you get funding for a show to look for an animal that is considered a myth or legend.. If this thread has been posted before I apologize in advance.. Just wondering what some other peoples opinions on this subject are...
    Missing "link" between ape & Man...?

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    19525 times
    Some years back when we had a cable package allowing more viewing a similar show was on. People running around the woods at night like idiots. claims of a big foot throwing rocks their direction. We still discover un known creatures ,waiting for solid evidence on big foot. No road hit or physical evidence seen by me yet. Eventually all animals leave sign,bears and primates included. Partial bear tracks look alot like a bare foot human to me. A bear in the half lite has looked like more than one thing to me,including a big foot and were wolf! At any rate,a creature that has eluded contact so long is not likely to fall for the shenanigans i saw on t.v. trying to communicate. I know i would be avoiding them.

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    34121 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    not sure if I ever saw the show, but seems to me
    walking around the woods and screaming and howling
    and hitting trees with sticks, would only guarantee you don't see anything.

ask hunters

the ony ones who do this are the Drivers during deer Drives.

us
    Sep 2012
    Western Pa.
    Whites XLT
    304 times
    When hunters want to catch a fast or elusive creature/animal , they use dogs . Never have I seen anyone use dogs to persue this Urban Legend . Ever wonder why ?
    arnofarrell and ctitech0019 like this.

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    34121 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by XLTer View Post
    When hunters want to catch a fast or elusive creature/animal , they use dogs . Never have I seen anyone use dogs to persue this Urban Legend . Ever wonder why ?
    I "think" in order to use dogs properly you need a scent but

I've had allot of Hunters in the family & friends,
    but non that used dogs.

but it's obvious Bigfoot hunters are apparently anti hunting,
    as they have no Idea how it's done

us
    Adventure1

Jan 2013
    North central Pa.
    Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
    951 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    I "think" in order to use dogs properly you need a scent but

I've had allot of Hunters in the family & friends,
    but non that used dogs.

but it's obvious Bigfoot hunters are apparently anti hunting,
    as they have no Idea how it's done
    I agree with you Jeff. If he was hiding up here in Pa. where i'm from we would drive him out just like a deer.. There would be no hiding that's for sure...
    jeff of pa and ctitech0019 like this.
    God made man.. Sam Colt made them equal

us
    Oct 2010
    eastern wa
    minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
    665 times
    ssshhhh! did you hear that? gettin pretty squatchy around hear.

Jun 2007
    13794 times
    Quote Originally Posted by XLTer View Post
    They (BF) eat dogs...?

us
    PEOPLE ASSUME WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Feb 2008
    Never Know I May Live Next To You!
    GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
    345 times
    I think that the reason they haven't found him as of yet is due to the fact he is probably sitting out in the Camin Islands, or maybe even touring the world outside of the U.S. from doing all his Jack Link's commercials! Heck if I was making that kind of money for a commercial, I would leave the U.S. and stay in hiding until the next commercial needed to be made!

Popularity tends to force people into hiding!!!
    Last edited by TheHarleyMan2; Feb 02, 2013 at 04:55 PM.
    If I was President; I would take away welfare! I wouldn't make any bargains with foreign countries! I wouldn't take #@*& from any country! I would close the borders! I would get rid of taxes! I would make EVERYONE own at least 5 guns! I would ENFORCE Finders Keepers Law !!!!!!!!

Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    13223 times
    Metal Detecting
    I don't think there is an undiscovered mammal that large, however I would hate to miss an episode just in case that's the one they find him

us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    689 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    But was the squatch born a patriot and is he entitled to his second amendment rights?
    liftloop likes this.

Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    13223 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by 0121stockpicker View Post
    But was the squatch born a patriot and is he entitled to his second amendment rights?
    if he had any firearm he would have shot one of the bfro's by now

us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    689 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff-gordon

if he had any firearm he would have shot one of the bfro's by now
    And that's what I'd call justifiable homicide!!

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    6106 times
    Cache Hunting
    Faithful watcher. Very campy humor, but then again I liked the movie "Hackers".

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    They (BF) eat dogs...?
    Yep. Ever eat dog? Cheyenne "Dog soldiers" got their name from enjoying them.
    Last edited by Chadeaux; Feb 02, 2013 at 08:54 PM.
    "When under trial, let no one say: 'I am being tried by God.' For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. . . . Do not be misled, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows." --- James 1:13, 16, 17

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links