Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife bought me a shirt that reads: Grandpa, the scuba diver, the man, the myth, the legend! Hahaha I LOVE IT!!!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chuck Norris can strangle you with a cordless phone.

Chuck Norris can kill your imaginary friends.

Before the bogeyman goes to sleep, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris.

Contrary to popular belief, Chuck Norris, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield.

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chuck Norris can strangle you with a cordless phone.

Chuck Norris can kill your imaginary friends.

Before the bogeyman goes to sleep, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris.

Contrary to popular belief, Chuck Norris, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield.

.aybe this is what happened to my imaginary friend >:(

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Son of a biscuit eater—URGENT hey friends I just fell for a cell phone spoof. Yeup me. I just had a call from my cell phone carrier. They said there was a problem with my bill. It was in the automated voice too. They ask to input your passcode. I did. Then they said “all operators are busy, they’ll call back” AARRGGGHHH. The scam is they get your passcode, call your cell service acting like you, and file a warranty claim. We caught it immediately.......

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Son of a biscuit eater—URGENT hey friends I just fell for a cell phone spoof. Yeup me. I just had a call from my cell phone carrier. They said there was a problem with my bill. It was in the automated voice too. They ask to input your passcode. I did. Then they said “all operators are busy, they’ll call back” AARRGGGHHH. The scam is they get your passcode, call your cell service acting like you, and file a warranty claim. We caught it immediately.......

Never give out passwords or other info. Most reputable companies will not ask. The crooks are getting really good at sending emails which look like they came from a company.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never give out passwords or other info. Most reputable companies will not ask. The crooks are getting really good at sending emails which look like they came from a company.

And I was an anti/counterterroism officer! It had the exact voice as when you call my carrier....... I caught it. I fixed it immediately. Others not so lucky.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know better I know better I still can’t believe I did that. It was the exacting voice. Well like my carrier dude said “ there’s those it has happened too, and those it will..... haha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread