Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
diesel,

Well we didn't build our own house but we managed to pay off the mortgage in 8 + 1/2 years instead of 25 which allowed my wife to stop working full time at 40 and me to take an early retirement way ahead of time.

Courtesy of living debt free our basic living expenses probably fall below the poverty line.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: which allows us to treat ouselves to luxuries pretty much any time we want to like you I have no use for debt.

I see the people living from check to check and wonder how they do it.....:tongue3::tongue3:

That’s for sure, almost everyone I know is deep in debt. Last year I bought a five acre piece of property one door down from my home, my Albin boat and brand new trailer, as well as a brand new Jeep Wrangler (needed four doors now with baby and a 14 year old) and did it all with cash. Jeep dealer was shocked I paid cash! He told me, that’s unamerican!!! Lol

That’s awesome you and your wife could retire early! That’s my plan, about eight years to go.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
diesel,

Go for it to many people work until the bitter end; some don't make it and those that do often don't live that long or have the health to enjoy their leisure when it finally comes.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dove this wreck in the Mid 80’s. Some idiot got rid of most of pictures..... so I didn’t video this dive, but I did dive the U 352..... also I never penetrated the U 352........ I’ve always treated dives like this as a military gravesite......it was awesome though

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cast your gaze NOT upon the double-neck 12 over 6....Check out the Rickenbacker Bass Guitar!

Which would you rather play?

Scott

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joke of the day. We have ALL of the grandkids this weekend— Aunt Karen is the mother of two high-spirited young girls. When I called her one morning, our conversation was constantly interrupted by the din of kids screaming and chasing each other. "Could you hold on for a moment?" my aunt finally asked, putting down the phone.

Within ten seconds all I could hear was absolute silence. Then, "Okay, I'm back."

"But it's so quiet!" I exclaimed. "You must have complete control over those two."

"Not really," my aunt confessed wearily. "I'm in the closet."

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just spent a weekend of “ bud why are you crying?” “ he looked at me” well hell son I’m looking at you now”. Ohhhh lord

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
diesel,

Go for it to many people work until the bitter end; some don't make it and those that do often don't live that long or have the health to enjoy their leisure when it finally comes.

That’s so true. I have too many things I want to do. Work is just getting in the way! Lol

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joke of the day — The fellow stormed into the postmaster's office in a fury. "I've been getting threatening letters in the mail for months and I want them stopped."

"Of course," said the postmaster. "Sending threatening letters through the mail is a federal offense. Do you know who's sending them?"

"Yes," shouted the man. "It's those idiots down at the Internal Revenue Service."

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m watching the College Football Championship game. I’m a Gator but Clemson has the better looking female cheerleaders tonight. If Bama wins I’m buying a Bama hat...... because every time I do that, my team starts losing!!!!!

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A fine is a tax for doing something wrong.

A tax is a fine for doing something right.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Been under the weather a lil..
Happy New Year Crispin!
Okay...see you at the end of this year.
Hopefully.
P.S. I've finally figured out the difference between to and too.
Okay...I'll vanish again with my worthless drivel.
Lol.

Hey BC!
Good to see you around.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve had a really bad night. I found out a little while ago that a Retired Navy Seal Commander, that’s a Navy Officer rank, great friend and leader, killed himself. WTF, Damnit John you taught me so much about life, about death, about dealing with this **** man. Why why you are stronger than that........I love you brother.....

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread