🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

The loss of my friend, is overwhelming. I was told of this “simply referred to as The Briefing. I’m having real issues with this. If you want to kind of understand wa US Ninjas life, feel free to watch this. I had a fantastic relationship with John as MY Mentor........ now, he’s gone. What do you do when Superman leaves........I thought he was the most squared away human beings I have ever met. RIP Commander, you are missed.....

sorry for your loss.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2GF,

Don't know what to say except try to remember the good times you had together and you have my sincere condolences on your loss.

Take care buddy.

Bill

The loss of my friend, is overwhelming. I was told of this “simply referred to as The Briefing. I’m having real issues with this. If you want to kind of understand wa US Ninjas life, feel free to watch this. I had a fantastic relationship with John as MY Mentor........ now, he’s gone. What do you do when Superman leaves........I thought he was the most squared away human beings I have ever met. RIP Commander, you are missed.....

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Uncle Bill. Did you watch the video? John was awesome....... we never know what people are hiding inside. Sometimes until it’s too late. I try my best to clear anything bad before bedtime, but some people live for the drama...... you know what I say “ life’s to short ............ to dance with fat women “ [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An elderly man is stopped by the police around 1 a.m. and is asked where he is going at that time of night.

The man replies, "I am going to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body."

The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?"

The man replies, "My wife."

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2GF,

I watched the whole video and the macho side of the military unfortunately doesn't allow people to come forward and admit they are struggling with their demons.

It was somewhat similar in the Railway Industry where you had to act as a superman whether or not you were up to the task.

It's to bad that his demons finally got the better of him he obviously was an inspiration to you and others and for that you should be grateful.

Thank you Uncle Bill. Did you watch the video? John was awesome....... we never know what people are hiding inside. Sometimes until it’s too late. I try my best to clear anything bad before bedtime, but some people live for the drama...... you know what I say “ life’s to short ............ to dance with fat women “ [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2GF,

I watched the whole video and the macho side of the military unfortunately doesn't allow people to come forward and admit they are struggling with their demons.

It was somewhat similar in the Railway Industry where you had to act as a superman whether or not you were up to the task.

It's to bad that his demons finally got the better of him he obviously was an inspiration to you and others and for that you should be grateful.

Thank you

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve had a really bad night. I found out a little while ago that a Retired Navy Seal Commander, that’s a Navy Officer rank, great friend and leader, killed himself. WTF, Damnit John you taught me so much about life, about death, about dealing with this **** man. Why why you are stronger than that........I love you brother.....

2 GF,

You know that I'm always here for you, Brother.

If you need to talk with someone, PM me.

Sorry that I am not on this thread as much anymore because.......
Anyway.....

Scott

صديق، لدينا الكثير من القواسم المشتركة. 1 لا ترغب في فقدان صداقتك. يرجى رسالة لي مع مخاوفك.

Yeah, finally got the wheel "Judge" I've wanted for so many years.....

Judge.jpg

and a lever-action .45 long colt....

wm_827041.jpg

The second Amendment is alive and well!

Waiting for a zombie or Liberal uprising......

Feel me?

A "Wheel?"

Let me roll it....

Dig?

Semper Fidelis!

When America loses it's right to bear arms, America loses....

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business. When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune once his sickly father died, he decided he needed a wife with which to share his fortune.

One evening at an investment meeting, he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away.

"I may look like just an ordinary man," he said to her, "but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars."

Impressed, the woman obtained his business card.

Three days later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at estate planning than men.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott my brother in law has the Judge but I have never fired one. Next time you go shooting, post pictures of your targets!!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the next place I want to go to for vacation...... I might not come back!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve had a really bad night. I found out a little while ago that a Retired Navy Seal Commander, that’s a Navy Officer rank, great friend and leader, killed himself. WTF, Damnit John you taught me so much about life, about death, about dealing with this **** man. Why why you are stronger than that........I love you brother.....

PM sent.....

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just bought a "wind-up" table-top model Victrola and a stack of 78's including "The Carter Family," and many rare recordings found only in the long lost collections of Families whom gathered when the kerosene lamps were lit and the record machine was wound-up and a-playin'.....
The records alone are worth more than the machine.
Purchased from a man whom I suspect was older than me...LOL!

Victrola.jpg
Manufacture date of this machine is around 1916, over 100 years ago.

It's in rough shape, but Scotty's hand will restore....

I've restored several 78 rpm machines in the past. In fact, one that I've restored was donated to a museum.

Once restored, this machine will be worth around $1000.
Perhaps another donation?

It has a "double spring barrel," and was once over-wound breaking a spring.
Other than that, and some cosmetic cures, I got this!

Can't wait to play some of my 78's on this machine, like,
How about Glenn Miller?

Don't we all have our pleasures?

If you do not appreciate this, you cannot claim to love music in all forms. Dig?

Let's all agree that music is the Universal language of Friendship, shall we?
Make peace with those you have disagreements with.
Show that you are not an adversary.
Show your love and embrace Friendship.

Friends, Life is too short to harbor hate.
Free yourself and show your love!
Bill, I love you, Brother.
Let's forget our problems and be Friends once again!

Scott

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread