Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I served in the US Army and US Air Force for 30 years.

I know Wayne Fisk.

https://afspecialwarfare.com/jolly-green-feet-tattoo/

Yes, I have 2 Greenfeet tattooed on my ass. But I wasn’t allowed to get them until I saved a life........ 1987 just like Blackhawk Down, but at night on a JRT at Bragg, an Army Ranger fell 50 feet, off a fast rope while carrying a 50 pound fire extinguisher, breaking his back. My FIRST Save. I’ve flown on HH/MH53, HH-3, MH/HH 60, H-1N Huey, MH/AH 6’s..........CH/MH 47’s to name a few helicopters...... Hope that helps [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
two green feet,They aren't safe! nothing that depends upon a whirly thing to keep it in the air is to be trusted. I'll continue to do my flying in something that has a least one set of wings. old Air force pilot. he,he

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
two green feet,They aren't safe! nothing that depends upon a whirly thing to keep it in the air is to be trusted. I'll continue to do my flying in something that has a least one set of wings. old Air force pilot. he,he

Fixed wing huh? Well you know what they say “ Jets suck then blow!” Hehehe

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

PS did crash ugly last trip to Afghanistan.......

I think I ended up with over 9000 flight hours......... sometimes 2 hours at a time

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RIP Sgt Cline, USMC, my friend..... My brother ..........76 but who’s counting

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes when people are told they’re dying......... they start living.....

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This evening I am going to Orlando to possibly get a male Miniature Dachshund puppy. Since the passing of my Pit Bull (of renal failure) my Dachshund has been depressed. She’s lost her Mojo....... my wife has been looking for months. It will surprise you the amount of puppy scams out there. My 13 y/o says he wants the puppy. I asked what he wants to name him. He replied “Diesel” !!!!!!!!

Wish me luck please......

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got him!!!!!! He’s beautiful my grandson has already named this male miniature Dachshund......... Diesel!!!!!!!!! Yeah Hillybilly, most times I like dogs better than most people! They call me...... The Doxie Whisperer. So now we have Daisy and Diesel. I told my wife, it’s Triple D!!!! Haha

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure Daisy + Diesel r Dachshunds. She’s ok with him so far. She’s very jealous won’t allow him near me. But I’m happy. She’s finally playing with him, running around the house like she use to. After the loss of our Pit bull, Daisy has been very depressed. She’s smiling now/again.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woohooooo my Tampa Bay Rays are in for the wildcard playoffs!!!!! We're going post season

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Woohooooo my Tampa Bay Rays are in for the wildcard playoffs!!!!! We're going post season

cool! Blake Snell is one of my favorite players

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like Blake too but he sure isn’t pitching like last year when he won the Cy Young award

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread