CRISPINS CRITTERS

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't think of a place I would rather be, and hopefully in a couple of years will be retiring here. The North Country, and it's mountains and 4 seasons have been my hope environment for 61 plus years, passing down generations of family and toil, but enough is enough. The mountains and lakes are just as majestic in nice weather, I'm ready to quit plowing, and wading through snow, and dealing with frozen water lines. I'll return to the Lake in the summer months, at this time there is no better place.

Bill, a number of years ago I was shooting competitive action handgun matches, and shot at a club 2x a week in La Prarire, and started many lasting friendships. We all participated in matches throughout Canada, and the US. You are all nice people, and I really enjoyed this period of my life.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gary,

The place you mention LaPrairie I believe is on the south shore of Montreal.....just across the Lake from where I live in Lachine....yeah us north country folks are ok.....easy going but in our own way tough as nails.....you being from Vermont can relate.....the winters can be a grind especially as the years add on.

Regards + HH

Bill

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gary etal,

Still in the Western mode but this one has a northern flavor.....

Girl from the North Country - Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Another I'm on a roll......for those who aren't aware this song is about a real person....an awesome black American dancer back in the vaudeville days a fellow by the name of Bojangles Robinson who appeared in films back in the day....do a youtube search and you can find some of his footage....he fell on hard times.....enough history here's the song....

The nitty gritty dirt band - Mr Bojangles.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bbcamay, Scott etal,

Still on the Western kick......this one is dedicated to our Southern friends.

Georgia on my mind - Ray Charles + Willie Nelson.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
hey squig the spirit man knows stuff. like the world will end on 6-1-13. and I for one, miss the world. But it's nice to be in nirvana, so I got thaet going for me.. which is nice
I never said the world would end.Go back and read the post.I said things were changing.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Lets hope this week is better than last week...

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's Monday....^ hours on a brush hog, Temp. 88 and humid with the rumbling of thunder all around the lake.

Tonight might just be perfect for a simple meal of pizza and beer. Of course all to your liking, and hope that you all have a good day. Back later!......Gary

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Since it's now officially summer time to change the tempo somewhat.....

Lovin' Spoonful - Summer in the city.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill, a little Beach Boys would liven up the summer fun! Working on my July Fish fry menu, post more later..............Gary

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I am a little late to this party with the western themed music but here is one some of you may like.
[video=youtube;UAlLOoylfQ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UAlLOoylfQ8[/video]

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Here is another of my favorites from Chris Wall.
[video=youtube;qcs_oIAHNQo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qcs_oIAHNQo[/video]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread