CRISPINS CRITTERS

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here ya go, Crispin...

I just watched his movie again yesterday, "House of 1000 Corpses."

Best,

Scott

PS.

Sorry it took me so long, I was downloading to my iPod some goodies...

PSS.
I just noticed this is my 4000th personal posting!​

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
So...this morning the wife wakes up and declares that the new paint does not match the light fixtures and she liked the original silver colored ones better. OMG! Thank God I did not actually put the light fixtures and faucet in yesterday. Soon we will be heading back to Lowe's to buy the original light fixtures that would never have necessitated any of this painting, and toiletry, and faucet work. She claims its a Catch-22 because the wallpaper had to be taken down and repainted for her to like the original silver color. Hence, she bares no responsibility for this. My whole body is sore from being on a ladder and working above my head all day yesterday. I think I have a mild case of rhabomyolysis.

Crispin

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
So...this morning the wife wakes up and declares that the new paint does not match the light fixtures and she liked the original silver colored ones better. OMG! Thank God I did not actually put the light fixtures and faucet in yesterday. Soon we will be heading back to Lowe's to buy the original light fixtures that would never have necessitated any of this painting, and toiletry, and faucet work. She claims its a Catch-22 because the wallpaper had to be taken down and repainted for her to like the original silver color. Hence, she bares no responsibility for this. My whole body is sore from being on a ladder and working above my head all day yesterday. I think I have a mild case of rhabomyolysis.

Crispin

Ever wonder (as if it was new to me) what a woman wants? GodBless Chris

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crisp..I have been following this process..Lol!
You are a patient man..Maybe next time you can divide up the project. ..That said if you are ever around my area I have a huge to do list you can practice on. Lol!!!
Barb

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Crispin
I know how you feel, I spent all day yesterday installing a sliding door. Started at 7 a.m. and finished at about 10 p.m. only break I took was the trip to Home Depot to buy some brickmolding trim. On top of it all I was in the direct sun all day long and got some sun burn. That was the project from you know where! I had to remove lots of vinyl siding, outside lights just to get started. The door itself is made overseas and lets just say I will never buy this brand again. Supposed to be a quality upper end door, but the install was a never ending nightmare! At least it is rot free materials so it shouldn't need to be done again.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ever wonder (as if it was new to me) what a woman wants? GodBless Chris
To hear what she thinks in a deeper voice, and reserve the right as in Crispins wifes case as well as many others, to say in domestic projects "hon, while we,re at it ...."):whip2:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin/Diesel,

Here's a tune for you overworked fellows...

Sam Cooke - Chain Gang.

Last edited:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crisp,

You have to learn the art of telling your wife that she needs to have an insured professional do all this work. Computer room, bathroom, etc. .... Honey I'm just too busy making a living to be able to give you what you need, here are the names of some highly qualified professionals who will make your every want their quest!......Works for me, and then they have someone else to complain to. By the way, even though I have built a couple houses for others, this seems to work every time....... Gary

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crisp,

You have to learn the art of telling your wife that she needs to have an insured professional do all this work. Computer room, bathroom, etc. .... Honey I'm just too busy making a living to be able to give you what you need, here are the names of some highly qualified professionals who will make your every want their quest!......Works for me, and then they have someone else to complain to. By the way, even though I have built a couple houses for others, this seems to work every time....... Gary

I agree :laughing7:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey you all, remember this is not necessarily gender specific!
:)

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh crispin again :laughing7:
Now I know you got to be young. The more older and experienced seen this train wreck, way before, you even drew that bath water! :laughing7:
Please listen to GMD52, it will save you a lot of this :BangHead:
Can you say butterfly wing effect, or something like that..... :laughing7:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Crispin
Did you mean, "Rhabdomyolysis?"

If so, I prescribe Guinness, an easy chair and perusal of Treasurenet!

Best,

Scott

PS.
The Guinness will help with the negative results of the release of myoglobin,
thus helping to alleviate kidney damage....​

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has rained here in North Georgia everyday for the last week,
and, it's raining again....

(AKA Supertramp)

Best,

Scott​

Last edited:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe this will help all of you relax on this last day of the holiday week, My grilled supper for tonight.

1 lb. lg, shrimp, 41-50/lb., marinated in olive oil, minced garlic and cayenne pepper. Place on wooden skewers, 6 per/ and prepare 2/person

Chunk up: summer squash, zuchinni, red and green pepper, onions, and mushrooms, marinate about one hour in Italian dressing, and place on wooden skewers.

Preheat grill on high for 15 minutes, turn down to med. heat and grill skewers for 10-15 minutes, and serve with rice, garlic dill pickles, and super cold iced tea.

It's Sunday, relax, enjoy, and unwind...........that's what Rum is for!.........Gary

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is "Mr. Blue Sky?"

(Electric Light Orchestra)

Best,

Scott​

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Crispin/Diesel,

Here's a tune for you overworked fellows...

Sam Cooke - Chain Gang.

Excellent choice Bill!! I felt like I was on a chain gang yesterday in that hot sun for sure!

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Barb,

I'm not much for renovation projects....we either hire someone if it's complicated otherwise my wife tackles the job and I'm the gofer.....works for me....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Hey you all, remember this is not necessarily gender specific!
:)

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Good afternoon, Folks.
My name is Scott, and I'll be your DJ waiter this afternoon.
I'll be serving up favorites from the past;
some you may have heard, while some may be new to your palate."

"I recommend, as an Apéritif,
this selection...."

"As your personal DJ Waiter, I will be taking request from the kitchen.
Enjoy your evening and do not hesitate to ask of my assistance in your pleasure."

Best,

Scott​

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread