CRISPINS CRITTERS

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
images.jpg
"Oh, my, Mrs. Scott's Mom!
I didn't mean to drop your baby!
I don't see any blood...."

brian.jpg
"Yeah. This is the %^%$$ you get after 3 am from a sick mind.
Any questions?"

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don,

Great choice of song....unfortunately the first gent in the video has since passed away.

Regards + HH

Bill

Chris and Bill,
Here's another "Playing for change' favorite of mine: [video=vimeo;33985596]http://vimeo.com/33985596[/video]
Don.....
[video=vimeo;33985596]

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A young couple moves into a new neighborhood. The next morning while they are eating breakfast, the young woman sees her neighbor hanging the wash outside. "That laundry is not very clean; she doesn't know how to wash correctly. Perhaps she needs better laundry soap." Her husband looks on, remaining silent. Every time her neighbor hangs her wash to dry, the young woman makes the same comments. A month later, the woman is surprised to see a nice clean wash on the line and says to her husband: "Look, she's finally learned how to wash correctly. I wonder who taught her this? " The husband replies, "I got up early this morning and cleaned our windows." And so it is with life... What we see when watching others depends on the clarity of the window through which we look

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
A young couple moves into a new neighborhood. The next morning while they are eating breakfast, the young woman sees her neighbor hanging the wash outside. "That laundry is not very clean; she doesn't know how to wash correctly. Perhaps she needs better laundry soap." Her husband looks on, remaining silent. Every time her neighbor hangs her wash to dry, the young woman makes the same comments. A month later, the woman is surprised to see a nice clean wash on the line and says to her husband: "Look, she's finally learned how to wash correctly. I wonder who taught her this? " The husband replies, "I got up early this morning and cleaned our windows." And so it is with life... What we see when watching others depends on the clarity of the window through which we look

Watch but don't be judgmental, or feel superior...

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
pip/diesel,

Good lesson.....a few folks on here who have known me for awhile have had dust ups with me way back when....somehow we sorted things out and are now buddies....

Regards + HH

Bill

Watch but don't be judgmental, or feel superior...

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So an 11 year old boy (who's idol is Eddy Van Halen) walks into a Steel Panther (David Lee Roth's band) concert on the 19th of this December armed with a sign that challenges the bands guitarist Satchel to a guitar solo....

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chris,

That kid is amazing....thanks for posting it up.

Regards + HH

Bill

So an 11 year old boy (who's idol is Eddy Van Halen) walks into a Steel Panther (David Lee Roth's band) concert on the 19th of this December armed with a sign that challenges the bands guitarist Satchel to a guitar solo....

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

I guess I missed it… I saw a nosy neighbor more interested in her neighbors faults then addressing her own dirty windows. Sounds like the community busy-body always into everyone else's business when her own house needed cleaning. Kinda like the old Gladys Kravitz lady...

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess I missed it… I saw a nosy neighbor more interested in her neighbors faults then addressing her own dirty windows. Sounds like the community busy-body always into everyone else's business when her own house needed cleaning. Kinda like the old Gladys Kravitz lady...

I was beginning to think you sailed off the edge of the world!:laughing7:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope all the critters is havin funs!
I've heard it said, to entertain strangers often, you never know whose company, you may be among......
Sometimes, they just going about the world, as ordinary people.

Carry on, critters!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I was beginning to think you sailed off the edge of the world!:laughing7:

Damn thing turns out to be round after all!

I'd upload some photos, but this site seems to be picture unhappy?

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys,

Starting the countdown toMarch 11, and Fla......Right now we are having weather only Backbacon and our other Neighbors to the North can appreciate. 5 o'clock this am was 33, now it is 19 with a 20 mph North wind......single diget wind chill, and to day is the warmest day of the coming week.....whatever happened to Global Warming? Sanded three driveways this morning, and my heating pad feels real good.....got some things to finish, and some calls to make.....see you all later......Gary

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys,

Starting the countdown toMarch 11, and Fla......Right now we are having weather only Backbacon and our other Neighbors to the North can appreciate. 5 o'clock this am was 33, now it is 19 with a 20 mph North wind......single diget wind chill, and to day is the warmest day of the coming week.....whatever happened to Global Warming? Sanded three driveways this morning, and my heating pad feels real good.....got some things to finish, and some calls to make.....see you all later......Gary

:laughing7: -40 with the windchill right now and it is going to drop to -55 overnight here. Gotta love Northern Ontario eh? I'm heading out to the bush tomorrow regardless. I need to get back out to the wilderness something fierce and I'm starting to feel a little cabin fever. I almost had to put a sweater on this morning while letting out the dogs in my housecoat and slippers. I can't wait for tonight, the Northern Lights should be out in full force.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB,

you're a better man than me. 20 years ago thought nothing of these Temps., and enjoyed the time in the North Woods....I still can think of nothing better, but need some moderation.....Have a good excursion.....later.....Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread