CRISPINS CRITTERS

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Guess you got to ask Scott where that hair is coming from he's selling...

Screen Shot 2014-02-09 at 7.12.52 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-02-09 at 7.13.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-02-09 at 7.13.26 PM.png

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forget Maryann or Ginger...

Mindy is my Sweetheart.

pam.jpg

:ruby:
pam2.png

And Pat and Barb.....

Best,

Scott

PS.
And ALL who love animals!

Oh,
And the hair for sale?

It is either mine, or yours.

Sleep well.
pennywise.png

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
curley.jpg

"Here's a song fer ya...."

But really,

Life is a journey, that if one is fortunate enough,
a journey to share with a loved one.

Friends, YOU are my loved ones.

I share my life and thoughts with you and hope that in doing so,
we both have a better tomorrow.

Always,

My Best and Luv to my Friends,

Scott​

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK.
I couldn't stop with just the song.
Here's an episode for your enjoyment!

Best,

Scott

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Scott,

Unfortunately he left us to young......he could play guitar with the best of them while he was with us and for that I'm grateful for the body of music he left behind.

Regards + HH

Bill

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I liked this song in my crazy younger years,would have been nice to know then
what I know now!

GOD Bless

Chris

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
HOLY CRAP---

The Titans are REAL!

I'm sure they are living on an island (probably with Jeff's bigfoot's as pets) just waiting on an opportunity to attack.

Screen Shot 2014-02-09 at 8.56.47 PM.png

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Speaking of pictures,what did you crew look like as a kid?

Me in second grade 1958.

GOD Bless

Chris

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 95

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cute little guy! :)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike,

Here's my take on it for what it's worth...most of the folks on the thread come here to kick back and enjoy each others company.

Nothing posted here's is meant in a malicious way.....just a matter of how people take things....I've got skin like an alligator 35 years in Railway marketing will do that to you.....lol.

So I take the approach that it's in jest.....heck I've had Crispin take some pretty good zingers at me and vice versa.....but we're still buddies.

Regards + HH

Bill

Sometimes there is a bit of history that others are unaware of...can see how it could be confusing!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Man y'all sure confuse me at times, can't tell if y'all are joking or actually getting pissed off at one another..that's the one thing about words on a screen..no audible/visual emotions..maybe that's why I'm a dork heh...no I'm not married to mindy!

Mike

Mike,

Think of it this way.

Let's say I hate needlepoint. Needlepoint is something I very much dislike, so I put up a fuss about it until people on this thread that do like needlepoint will no longer discuss needlepoint, put up no pictures of needlepoint, nor make mention of needlepoint.

All to please ME, because I dislike needlepoint so everyone else should never discuss it again in my presence. I'm the only one that matters, my standards should be everyone else's core value- like it or not.

It's true that I can simply ignore the needlepoint conversations, or skip over the needlepoint pictures- I simply don't want them on this thread, so everyone else should conform to MY point of view.

So- will there be a tussle every now and then when people have these attitudes?

uhhhh-yep.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GIBs post says it all..classic example of someone who held a resentment, then it shows itself in a passive aggressive fashion by posting things to try and get someone as angry as he is...As I said before the deeper you get into things the more a person shows their TRUE SELF!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike,

Think of it this way.

Let's say I hate needlepoint. Needlepoint is something I very much dislike, so I put up a fuss about it until people on this thread that do like needlepoint will no longer discuss needlepoint, put up no pictures of needlepoint, nor make mention of needlepoint.

All to please ME, because I dislike needlepoint so everyone else should never discuss it again in my presence. I'm the only one that matters, my standards should be everyone else's core value- like it or not.

It's true that I can simply ignore the needlepoint conversations, or skip over the needlepoint pictures- I simply don't want them on this thread, so everyone else should conform to MY point of view.

So- will there be a tussle every now and then when people have these attitudes?

uhhhh-yep.
Well thanks GIB! :laughing7:
There went my next topic of conversation, right out the window! :laughing7:

eta: I may be really be in the dark..... At least I think I'm funny!
But then, I've always been my best party, anyway!
Ya'll have fun critters, don't get cha furs waded up. :laughing7:

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well shiver me timbers! That's a first for me, ever been told by a church pastor that you should probably not attend services because your chosen faith conflicts with the church you are visiting ? Talk about intolerance.

Mike
Oh my,, that awkward moment when you realize that even if the pope can wear a funny hat to church ,your forgetting you had yours on through the whole service is unacceptable.

ERG10Lg.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread