Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
am I the only one wondering why Backbacon has a lot of man pics?

Sorry Jeff.... I was just trying to help you out as per your request. Silly me, I forgot that you like to have a photo of a woman as your avatar 50% of the time. This should do the trick for ya.
Dolly_parton.jpg

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
not certain how much real woman she really is

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

Probably someone's got a voodoo doll of you and they're sticking pins in it.....hopefully the meds will clear up your stomach flu.

Insofar as your choice of profession......well much like me mine it gave me a buzz and more headaches than I can count....
probably have a masochistic streak or some such....may Squiggy can help you sort it out.....sorry dude it was just to tempting....lol.

Take care buddy.

Regards + HH

Bill

One time, as a resident, I couldn't keep down fluids but was on-call. ER attending gave me IV Phenergan and hooked me up to an IV. I wheeled around the pole from room to room seeing patients.

Another time, on call as an attending from home and I had an anaphylactic reaction to a fire ant bite. I was getting IV steroids and Benadryl. Paging kept going off in the ER so I did the same thing again. I gave a bunch of orders I didn't remember giving. They were my safe, normal orders...nothing out of the ordinary. The nurses know how I function...they were like, "Would you like to do so and so...that's what I thought. lets just do that." But heh, when you are it...you are it. Wasn't anybody else available.

Can't get around constant vomiting though...really freaks out the patients. Hopefully it will be Dayquil, coffee, and toughing through tomorrow. Why did I go into medicine again?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"someone' may be Bill wanting to be Prez again

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crispin,

Probably someone's got a voodoo doll of you and they're sticking pins in it.....hopefully the meds will clear up your stomach flu.

Insofar as your choice of profession......well much like me mine it gave me a buzz and more headaches than I can count....
probably have a masochistic streak or some such....may Squiggy can help you sort it out.....sorry dude it was just to tempting....lol.

Take care buddy.

Regards + HH

Bill

Sure..I would be glad too!!! LOL!!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Crispin,

Take care buddy.

Regards + HH

Bill

This Co-Mystic will pray for you... (speaking in YOGI Berra voice)... "Come, Yada, Yada, Come, Yada Yada; OMMMnnn..."; consulting the PA HEXMEISTER book...).:icon_thumleft: :hello:

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jeff,

No way Jose......remember the Lone Ranger......well Crispin is the Lone Ranger and I'm Tonto....

Tonto used to roll his eyes and wonder what sh*t the Lone Ranger was getting into....well that's where I fit in....lol.

"someone' may be Bill wanting to be Prez again

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jeff,

No way Jose......remember the Lone Ranger......well Crispin is the Lone Ranger and I'm Tonto....

Tonto used to roll his eyes and wonder what sh*t the Lone Ranger was getting into....well that's where I fit in....lol.

so that makes me the horse then?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
just glad Crispin's friend hasn't been back on

Top Member Reactions