CRISPINS CRITTERS

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Yuck. Get well Crispin.
More likely cart handles at penny saver before a hex.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't recall the last time I was sick,of course I use Colloidal Silver,more so when Chem trails are active,which is most of the time! GodBless Chris

I use it on occasion for the dogs. Need to research how to make it with electrolysis. It would be ionic as opposed to collodial if i could limit current as conductivity increases. If i ran it like it is ,guess it would be both.

Fun fact,stainless steel "bar of soap" will remove fish odor from hands.(as will stainless sink faucet,after washing hands first,and cleaning faucet after to insure health and domestic tranquility).

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This is the first day I have taken off of work due to sickness in 8 years. Normally, I load up on Dayquil and tough it out. I just can't see patients when I'm throwing up every 30-60 minutes. Not healthy for any of us.

Well, I hope you feel better. I think throwing up is about the worst feeling in the world. 8 years without a sick day is pretty amazing .

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Yuck. Get well Crispin.
More likely cart handles at penny saver before a hex.

Thanks, I have to make it in tomorrow. I'm handling all the crisis by phone. Probably one of my patient's gave it to me...

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I hope you feel better. I think throwing up is about the worst feeling in the world. 8 years without a sick day is pretty amazing .

One time, as a resident, I couldn't keep down fluids but was on-call. ER attending gave me IV Phenergan and hooked me up to an IV. I wheeled around the pole from room to room seeing patients.

Another time, on call as an attending from home and I had an anaphylactic reaction to a fire ant bite. I was getting IV steroids and Benadryl. Paging kept going off in the ER so I did the same thing again. I gave a bunch of orders I didn't remember giving. They were my safe, normal orders...nothing out of the ordinary. The nurses know how I function...they were like, "Would you like to do so and so...that's what I thought. lets just do that." But heh, when you are it...you are it. Wasn't anybody else available.

Can't get around constant vomiting though...really freaks out the patients. Hopefully it will be Dayquil, coffee, and toughing through tomorrow. Why did I go into medicine again?

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
...and a Guiness ;). (Sorry you are fighting a bug C)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Are "Black Helicopters" spraying "sick spray" around there? Like CE3K...? STEALTH; can't hear 'em...
GET WELL, ASAP!:icon_thumleft: :coffee2:

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wishsomeonewouldtakeover. placeisamess.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I want something that screams DANGER yet cuddly for the females

Jeff please don't take this the wrong way as it is all in good fun. I believe this picture would fit the said criteria?
exterface_unicorn_03.jpg

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This is getting a little weird...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have the flu or a really bad virus. I haven't been able to move since yesterday afternoon. Finally got the Tylenol to stay down and break the fever. Now I'm trying to keep some Gatorade down. I don't mind being sick...but I had to cancel all my patients. :(

If you cancel the patients without 24 hour notice, do you pay them the office visit amount?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
am I the only one wondering why Backbacon has a lot of man pics?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I guess the patients could have insisted he come in and puke on them. Gad that was gross but had fun typing it. <lol>

M

Ya know,the last time I was in a police cruiser they had plastic seats,I asked why,response was,puking and pissing,guess they didn't want to clean it,hose it out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread