Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whew! Dodged the bullet there! Oh......wait.......
I don't have a "job" atm. :hello2:

Your list would probably make a good investment strategy list, though. Surely, if the CEO's and shareholders up their pay and holdings, the stocks would pay off, too. :laughing7:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Whew! Dodged the bullet there! Oh......wait.......
I don't have a "job" atm. :hello2:

Your list would probably make a good investment strategy list, though. Surely, if the CEO's and shareholders up their pay and holdings, the stocks would pay off, too. :laughing7:

All my life,I never entered the stock world,I'm RICH enough.

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't believe Bain Capital is on that list, sheesh, we came that close to having that other guy in office. Right? Who'd you vote for? The sole purpose of a corporation is to make profit for its shareholders, it doesn't matter how, or where they make that profit. If they don't try to extract your fillings in the name of profit they can be sued and suffer worse damages. Have you ever read the founding fathers take on corporations and how they should operate? That changed a lot in the 1980s when a certain president smashed a union and gave them carte blanche to work their employees over. They knew they didn't have to worry about any steeeenking work related lawsuits anymore, and they don't.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I can't believe Bain Capital is on that list, sheesh, we came that close to having that other guy in office. Right? Who'd you vote for? The sole purpose of a corporation is to make profit for its shareholders, it doesn't matter how, or where they make that profit. If they don't try to extract your fillings in the name of profit they can be sued and suffer worse damages. Have you ever read the founding fathers take on corporations and how they should operate? That changed a lot in the 1980s when a certain president smashed a union and gave them carte blanche to work their employees over. They knew they didn't have to worry about any steeeenking work related lawsuits anymore, and they don't.

Boo! Boo! This did not require politics to be inserted. Shame on you Davest! I mean, you surely wouldn't want us to tell how many of them show BHO on the list of stockholders. Trust me, he isn't pure as the driven snow no matter what Chris Matthews tells you.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

David why do think that certain President smashed that so called union???

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
David why do think that certain President smashed that so called union???
to show his buddies he didn't care about the employees, their families or anything else related to the working class. that's why the employees have done so well since his administration. Right chadeaux? psssst, big difference between owning stock and owning a company, right?

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
to show his buddies he didn't care about the employees, their families or anything else related to the working class. that's why the employees have done so well since his administration. Right chadeaux? psssst, big difference between owning stock and owning a company, right?

Just a little secret between us: Stockholders ARE the owners of a corporation that is publicly traded. Thus What's his name IS AN OWNER OF THOSE CORPORATIONS, just not the SOLE owner.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yeah Dave, come on now, tell again me how What's his name is better than the other guy because he doesn't own any of those corporations . . .

alr21212

Sep 1, 2012
Smyrna, GA
Detector(s) used
White
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dave, I agree with you. the unions made the middle class and as the unions go, so goes the middle class.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread