All Treasure Hunting

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Over the last few years veterans pay and social security started making everyone who recieves any of these to have direct deposit. My dad still recieves checks but he wont let them put it in the bank for him.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The debt's got nothing to do with it.

The simple fact is that you have money and someone else wants it.

Hint 1: It's not the government.

Hint 2: What happened last time?

You'll make it in this world,what about the next?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Samething is going to happen in Italy

Banking Chief Calls For 15% Looting of Italians’ Savings

Is the financial rape of Cyprus another IMF riot waiting to happen?

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
March 18, 2013

News that the International Monetary Fund initially demanded to loot a shocking 40% of savings from the private bank accounts of Cypriots underscores how residents of the Mediterranean country could be the latest victims of the infamous “IMF riot,” as the chief economist of the German Commerzbank calls for Italians to be similarly plundered for 15% of their savings.

The government of Cyprus is set to vote tomorrow on enforcing a “tax,” which in reality is nothing less than a confiscation of private wealth, that would hit savers with between 100,000 to 500,000 euros with a levy of 9.9%. Those with over half a million euros will face an even higher rate of 15%.

However, the scale of the robbery could have been far higher. As Zero Hedge reports, “It appears that the settled-upon 9.9% haircut is a ‘good deal’ compared to the stunning 40% of total deposits that Germany’s FinMin Schaeuble and the IMF demanded.”

Now that the dictatorial EU and IMF have simply set about stealing the privately accrued wealth of lifetime savers in Europe, everyone is asking one question – who’s next?

Joerg Kraemer, chief economist of the German Commerzbank, has called for private savings accounts in Italy to be similarly plundered. “A tax rate of 15 percent on financial assets would probably be enough to push the Italian government debt to below the critical level of 100 percent of gross domestic product,” he told Handelsblatt.

Although many Cypriots reacted with an anger over the theft of their savings, with one man threatening to drive a bulldozer into his local bank, the reaction has so far been noticeably calmer than one would expect in a country like Italy, which has already been hit with violent anti-austerity riots over the past year.

Are we now seeing yet another example of the “IMF riot” – where the banking elite deliberately fosters social dislocation as a ruse to seize control of a nation’s economy and begin the process of asset stripping, just as happened in Greece and Argentina? Are Cyprus and Italy now in the crosshairs?

As respected investigative reporter Greg Palast exposed in 2001, the global banking elite, namely the World Bank and the IMF, have honed a technique that has allowed them to asset-strip numerous other countries in the past – that technique has come to be known as the “IMF riot.”

In April 2001, Palast obtained leaked World Bank documents that outlined a four step process on how to loot nations of their wealth and infrastructure, placing control of resources into the hands of the banking elite.

One of the final steps of the process, the “IMF riot,” detailed how the elite would plan for mass civil unrest ahead of time that would have the effect of scaring off investors and causing government bankruptcies.

“This economic arson has its bright side – for foreigners, who can then pick off remaining assets at fire sale prices,” writes Palast, adding, “A pattern emerges. There are lots of losers but the clear winners seem to be the western banks and US Treasury.”

How long before the crisis engendered by the looting forces Cyprus to sell its precious assets in return for IMF debt, just as Greece has been doing over the last three years?

The looting of Cyprus, erroneously labeled a “tax,” has been spun by the Cypriot government, the IMF, the EU and the establishment financial media as a necessary evil to prevent the country’s banks going bust and the nation collapsing into bankruptcy.

Firstly, as Mark J. Grant explains, describing the maneuver as a “tax” is an insult to reality.

“Let’s be quite clear; the European Union has confiscated the private property of the citizens in Cyprus without debate, legislation or Parliamentary agreement,” he writes.

“A bank account is not a bond or a stock or any sort of investment. This seems to be lost on many people. A bank account is the private property of a citizen or a corporation and does not belong to the government or at least that was the supposition up until now in Europe.”

Secondly, the doomsday proclamation about Cyprus collapsing if the government is not allowed to loot private bank accounts is merely a cover story to justify what represents a brazen act of mass financial rape.

Instead of protecting the bankers responsible for the crisis while pillaging the people who bear no responsibility whatsoever for the debt, Cyprus should be following in the footsteps of Iceland.

Instead of bailing out bankers, Iceland arrested them. Instead of targeting its population with brutal austerity measures, Iceland paid off people’s underwater mortgages. Iceland also allowed people to pay off debts in foreign currency, which were declared illegal, with the devalued krona.

The result was that Icelanders had more money in their pocket, reinvested it into the economy and now the country has enjoyed a miracle financial turnaround.

The Cypriot government has seemingly chosen a different option – selling out its people to the gaping jaws of the European Union and the IMF and setting the stage for years of economic turmoil, civil unrest and dependency on a financial dictatorship which benefits not from stability but from sustained chaos.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I get it, No educational value except for what Stocky says? What do you think of Goobers taking up to 10% out of your account before you can get to it? The EU wants it, The UN backs it.

Oh, Didn't read it did you?

Dave.... Can you take a moment of your time and explain to everyone how on earth am I supposed to read a video??? What's your issue with me that you have to make such a statement? I only keep about $100 in my US bank account so I guess the whole thing doesn't effect me and that's why I didn't comment on the videos. By the way, I voted for Obama the first time around and I also recycle.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Okies folks.

I remember back in 2008, basically the same folks who are commenting here warned me about what was coming . . . the collapse of the bank that held my mortgage was predicted days before it happened. The depression that was staved off by making way for an even larger event which we appear to be entering. Banks collapsing becaue of bad investments . . . who would have guessed?

I think they may know what they are talking about, perhaps the criticism is right, but these guys saved my financial butt back then and I wasn't even a member at the time.

Same old tune about it can't happen here . . . and the beat goes on.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Okies folks.

I remember back in 2008, basically the same folks who are commenting here warned me about what was coming . . . the collapse of the bank that held my mortgage was predicted days before it happened. The depression that was staved off by making way for an even larger event which we appear to be entering. Banks collapsing becaue of bad investments . . . who would have guessed?

I think they may know what they are talking about, perhaps the criticism is right, but these guys saved my financial butt back then and I wasn't even a member at the time.

Same old tune about it can't happen here . . . and the beat goes on.

Chad.... We obviously have a (LOL) little bit of a different view on certain things, as I'm sure you will agree. I would not be very comfortable with my own personal finances held in trust with any of the banks across the border. You may be 100% correct with your statement regarding the current issues and events that soon may unfold in the United States. I just hope that there is not a frenzy of bank withdrawals and account closures that will surely contribute to another collapse of the countries financial institutions. Buy-outs/raise the debt ceiling..... Absolute Horse:censored:.
tumblr_m1inusKtd81rszefuo1_500.jpg

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Chad.... We obviously have a (LOL) little bit of a different view on certain things, as I'm sure you will agree. I would not be very comfortable with my own personal finances held in trust with any of the banks across the border. You may be 100% correct with your statement regarding the current issues and events that soon may unfold in the United States. I just hope that there is not a frenzy of bank withdrawals and account closures that will surely contribute to another collapse of the countries financial institutions. Buy-outs/raise the debt ceiling..... Absolute Horse:censored:.
View attachment 761899

Well, if we all agreed all the time, what would there be to discuss. I'm a bit quick to reply sometimes . . . especially on topics I am passionate about.

I do have to say, if nothing else makes me chuckle today, that picture is dead spot on and funny as hell.

Thank you.

When it comes to money issues, I prefer to watch from the sidelines and listen. I just wanted to mention that I've seen folks here with a lot more knowledge about the money business than I have. I took their warnings to heart and made things better for myself and my family than they would have been.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow,

You guys got to Step 1. Great.

Step 2 is figuring out who your real allies and enemies are. Don't blow it. There's a lot at stake.

Backbacon, nice pic.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Another case for stacking physical gold.
V
Keep in mind, V, that Obama can force you to sell your gold to the government, at the price they determine, with the stroke of a pen. It happened during the Great Depression. Roosevelt did it with an Executive Order...no vote, no congress, no senate. They forced people to sell at $20.00/oz, and then, after they had all the gold, they raised the official price to $32/oz...thus causing massive inflation, and robbing the people of almost 50% of their saved wealth. If they did it once, they will do it again.
Jim

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Keep in mind, V, that Obama can force you to sell your gold to the government, at the price they determine, with the stroke of a pen. It happened during the Great Depression. Roosevelt did it with an Executive Order...no vote, no congress, no senate. They forced people to sell at $20.00/oz, and then, after they had all the gold, they raised the official price to $32/oz...thus causing massive inflation, and robbing the people of almost 50% of their saved wealth. If they did it once, they will do it again.
Jim

Jim, More than gold can be decided by executive order!!

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread