DO AS I SAY / NOT AS I DO******

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
JUST HEARD IT ON THE NEWS. China has just taken over the spot as the fifth larger ARMS EXPORTER from BRITAIN

cheerio-1.jpg !

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, nothing as acurate, reliable and safe as a gun made in China. You and a charging grizz just 20 yards away. All you need is a high quality, low priced, slave factory made weapon of fine chinese steel to save your life...

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the reason is because of something like this.
China Calls for 'No Delay' on Gun Controls in U.S. - NYTimes.com
"HONG KONG — The state news agency in China, the official voice of the government, has called for the United States to quickly adopt stricter gun controls..."

But this is in the same story.
"
China suffered its own school tragedy on Friday — a man stabbed 22 children at a village elementary school in Henan Province. An 85-year-old woman also was stabbed.
There were no fatalities, although Xinhua reported that some of the children had had their fingers and ears cut off. The attacker, a 36-year-old man, was reportedly in custody. There was no immediate explanation for his possible motives."

I believe his motives were that he was a maniac and did not have access to a bat! Probably one of those little utility knives.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I had a Shop Teacher In 68 that said do as I say not as I do,very confused man,but,the sheep followed.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Hay, Hay, Hay, the point I was trying to make was that the British are against arms for there own citizens, but are going whole hog selling them to other nations! Frank...

111-1 profileRED.jpg

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay, Hay, Hay, the point I was trying to make was that the British are against arms for there own citizens, but are going whole hog selling them to other nations! Frank...

View attachment 762174

LOL Frankn! My point was that the Chinese are against it for their own,, and they are against Americans owning weapons too. And they want to out supply the other great haters of weapons!

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
LOL Frankn! My point was that the Chinese are against it for their own,, and they are against Americans owning weapons too. And they want to out supply the other great haters of weapons!
Yea, looks like they are both Hippocrates! Frank... 111-1 profileRED.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread