Cache Hunting

JSpinner

Feb 16, 2013
Northwest - Idaho
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter - Fast Tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Who cares what the "world" thinks of US. We already know where the 'world' is going.
They are vicious, deceived by media, and jealous because we dared to launch this 'experimental' FREE NATION of all peoples. AND, guess what...we've succeeded for over 200 years to thrive and rise. We, and the Australians for the most part, have been a thorn in the British's eye for centuries, now, and they STILL can't get over it.
Answer this:
What OTHER nation (except for the US), in the history of the entire world, ever conquered another, then rebuilt it, helped its people, guided it to set up a new government, financially supported it using the taxes of its working people, and then left the conquered nation to exist and thrive again by its own people? ...NONE!
Not Rome. Even the Brits conquered to rule and expand their empire...That was their goal....build THEIR empire.
We even came to Britain's rescue during WWII, & Europe. We asked for nothing in return, we have forgiven their debts, and they will still hate us. So, no matter what we do, the world will hate us.

Jealousy... It is a devouring cancer of evil & it hates all things beautiful, good, & just.

Are we perfect? No, not by any means. Do we make mistakes? Heck, yeah.
This is a 'fallen' world of deceit, lies and darkness. But we know how to survive, we are not afraid of hard work, we are persistent, we are industrious, we are entrepreneurial, creative, and we know what is right and wrong.
Do we have corruption? Yes, like every nation, we too have to fight corruption, just like everyone else. But it will not thrive for long, here. We are patient, we are quiet, but don't think we are blind to know what this world attempts to hide. Our gov. no longer represents the majority of us, but that too will eventually be dealt with, in its own due time. Deceit eventually shows its true nature with its actions, and will inevitably self-destruct.
We are 'arrogant' they say... Rather, they are jealous and green with envy because WE, THE PEOPLE, of all races together, dared to prove to the world that FREE MEN of ALL RACES can thrive together better than the oppressed peoples of the world. (Remember, we are not of one ethnic group, as are most nations.)
Why is only bad news exploited in the media? EVERYBODY knows that most of the media is 'agenda' driven by the very corrupt and power hungry. They are "Bought & Paid" to skew a one-way view, concealing truth.
When destruction comes, Americans band together like a close-knit family. Like close-knit families, we sometimes squabble amongst ourselves, too. But when it comes down to it, we help and protect one another. That's what we do.
We WORK FOR WHAT WE HAVE. Some of us get lucky, but most of us don't. True Americans don't envy the rich who have worked for what they have, they worked for it. If they inherited it, it is still theirs to own. It is not ours. We didn't build that... (Never mind what our gov. says. They are corrupt.)
We don't care what the world thinks.
We are only trying to live our lives and raise our families, like everybody else. If we are hated so much, why do so many of the world's people seek to flee their nations and risk their lives to get here?
You don't see Mexicans, Haitians, Cubans, Colombians, Italians, Greeks, Canadians, Norwegians, Russians, Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, and others risk their lives in leaking boats to break through Britain's borders, do you? Yet, they hate us? We deal with immigrant peoples every day, by the thousands, trying to get in. Yet they hate us? Why would they risk their lives to get here, then? Do they think we will have to take care of them and give them free stuff, if they come?
If so, who then, is selfish, lazy, and greedy, wasting with the sickness of jealousy & hate? Americans? It doesn't look that way to me. That's not what I see.
Until the world understands WHY we have been successful for over 200 years, then still refuse to follow a proven pattern we have shown them, they will hate us for an invalid reason, proving their own willful jealousy as confirmed truth.
Is the media trusted for truth? Hardly ever.
They are bought and paid for agendas by power mongers and corrupt ambitious tyrants. I should know...I threw away my career in news media over 10 yrs. ago. I gave up a high paying salary because I'd rather live in poverty than have any part with what they are doing. So, let the world call me whatever they want. I already know what direction they are being lead. We will not follow that path. We already know its end.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano, if the facts don't come from infowars, and other "real non media" sources they are nonsense :tongue3:

It further looks like all the rebuttal sites are from some kids with cases of really bad acne :laughing9:

OP
OP
Dano Sverige

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I was sat thinking up a long response to this sudden overnight "Jihad" Spart', but i think your post about covers it! :laughing9:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I was sat thinking up a long response to this sudden overnight "Jihad" Spart', but i think your post about covers it! :laughing9:
Did you have a bad case of the runs Dano? :laughing7:

OP
OP
Dano Sverige

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Nothing to run from. :dontknow:

TH launches and anti-BBC jihad, JSpinner babbling the usual battlecry of the uninformed "jealousy", none of which has anything to do with my original post by an American, it just happened to have been published on the BBC magazine website. He just states 4 countries well known traits. Dunno what the problem is or why you feel i should "run"?

By the way:

"Dano, American exceptionalism is not silliness. That in itself is offensive. America is home to many, many innovations and liberties. How is that silliness?"

It's silliness because the only way Americans are "exceptional" is because they can buy guns from a shop legally. That's in comparison to the UK, but even that isn't "exceptional" because the Swiss can do exactly the same thing.

You and JSpinner are just bearing out the authors words in my OP. You don't believe anyone outside the US is capable of innovation or liberties. You think the world hates you and is jealous of your 200 year utopia...get real lol!

The world doesn't hate you. Most of it, not politically or militarily harrassed by you, are totally indifferent to you!
If we were jealous of you then we'd ALL be there!.....We're not, to either of them. You just happen to have been front runner in the big race for the past 70 years or so, but now you're tiring and frothing at the mouth. Your race is nearly done!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Nothing to run from. :dontknow:

TH launches and anti-BBC jihad, JSpinner babbling the usual battlecry of the uninformed "jealousy", none of which has anything to do with my original post by an American, it just happened to have been published on the BBC magazine website. He just states 4 countries well known traits. Dunno what the problem is or why you feel i should "run"?

By the way:

"Dano, American exceptionalism is not silliness. That in itself is offensive. America is home to many, many innovations and liberties. How is that silliness?"

It's silliness because the only way Americans are "exceptional" is because they can buy guns from a shop legally. That's in comparison to the UK, but even that isn't "exceptional" because the Swiss can do exactly the same thing.

You and JSpinner are just bearing out the authors words in my OP. You don't believe anyone outside the US is capable of innovation or liberties. You think the world hates you and is jealous of your 200 year utopia...get real lol!

The world doesn't hate you. Most of it, not politically or militarily harrassed by you, are totally indifferent to you!
If we were jealous of you then we'd ALL be there!.....We're not, to either of them. You just happen to have been front runner in the big race for the past 70 years or so, but now you're tiring and frothing at the mouth. Your race is nearly done!
You are so mistaken Dano, We are not tiring only being regulated and taxed into oblivion. If your europe is so ideal how about naming some of the real innovations you all have produced? Where is all the great wealth you all should be rolling in since you think you are superior. Americans ares exceptional and you know it. Does your country have a border problem trying to keep illegals out?

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are so mistaken Dano, We are not tiring only being regulated and taxed into oblivion. If your europe is so ideal how about naming some of the real innovations you all have produced? Where is all the great wealth you all should be rolling in since you think you are superior. Americans ares exceptional and you know it. Does your country have a border problem trying to keep illegals out?

Diesel no insult intended but do you really know anything about Europe? How many countries in Europe have you travelled through recently. How many European business colleagues do you deal with on a regular basis? Innovations in Europe - of course. Europe was "innovating" well before the US was even a country. You are telling me that you don't think innovations come out of Germany???

Come on, lets all put our male members away and stop this idiotic contest on who has the best country.

And no offense, but the way most of you people take every advantage to throw this great country under the bus you really wouldn't think you have much pride in it.

One thing I can tell you is most European citizens do not believe their governments will be throwing them in FEMA like camps.

Ammonhotep

Apr 21, 2012
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Lone Star, baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting article. I take it for what it was, a generalization. The most interesting part was tying the weaknesses of national ideology with the virtues extant in the society. Fascinating.

So I began thinking about places I've lived and how each is a wonderful juxtaposition of virtue and vice.

The more clearly we see the world, the more clearly we see ourselves.

-Ammo

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Diesel no insult intended but do you really know anything about Europe? How many countries in Europe have you travelled through recently. How many European business colleagues do you deal with on a regular basis? Innovations in Europe - of course. Europe was "innovating" well before the US was even a country. You are telling me that you don't think innovations come out of Germany???

Come on, lets all put our male members away and stop this idiotic contest on who has the best country.

And no offense, but the way most of you people take every advantage to throw this great country under the bus you really wouldn't think you have much pride in it.

One thing I can tell you is most European citizens do not believe their governments will be throwing them in FEMA like camps.
No offense taken stockpicker, I don't get offended very easily. However you neglected to address a few of my points. The first being we are not tiring but are being taxed and regulated into oblivion, second being where is all the wealth in Europe if it is so full of innovation? Third being the boarder, we have to fight to keep illegals out. Does that happen in Europe? I know Europe was innovating before we were a country but where are all the recent earth shattering inventions lately?
Last point being you said "Come on, lets all put our male members away and stop this idiotic contest on who has the best country." Keep in mind I am just responding to Dano's comment.

Dano stated "It's silliness because the only way Americans are "exceptional" is because they can buy guns from a shop legally. That's in comparison to the UK, but even that isn't "exceptional" because the Swiss can do exactly the same thing."
As well as this comment from Dano "
You just happen to have been front runner in the big race for the past 70 years or so, but now you're tiring and frothing at the mouth. Your race is nearly done!"
Again maybe the male member comment should be directed at Dano instead?

Last edited:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job dieselram! Even though the insults were preceded with the obligatory "no insult intended", The post went on to try and put you down.

That should be textbook on how you answer insulting posts. Unfortunately, though, if everyone was as thick skinned and self reliant as you we wouldn't have much need for mods! I will try to be as easy going as you in the future!

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No offense taken stockpicker, I don't get offended very easily. However you neglected to address a few of my points. The first being we are not tiring but are being taxed and regulated into oblivion, second being where is all the wealth in Europe if it is so full of innovation? Third being the boarder, we have to fight to keep illegals out. Does that happen in Europe? I know Europe was innovating before we were a country but where are all the recent earth shattering inventions lately?
Last point being you said "Come on, lets all put our male members away and stop this idiotic contest on who has the best country." Keep in mind I am just responding to Dano's comment.

Dano stated "It's silliness because the only way Americans are "exceptional" is because they can buy guns from a shop legally. That's in comparison to the UK, but even that isn't "exceptional" because the Swiss can do exactly the same thing."
As well as this comment from Dano "You just happen to have been front runner in the big race for the past 70 years or so, but now you're tiring and frothing at the mouth. Your race is nearly done!"

Understood - always takes two to tango. My first should have been intended for all parties involved. I just do t think playing the "whose got the better country" game is going to lead anywhere. I've traveled to many many countries around the world and worked for an international company with international employees. Once you get to know folks you learn that - most countries are very similar, most people are very similar, most people have the same worries, complaints, etc, etc.

And yes definitely over taxed and over regulated.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The above quote may hold water only if it was attributed to the correct party :laughing9:

And then again we wonder why the world believes our education system is failing :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

OP
OP
Dano Sverige

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used

As well as this comment from Dano "
You just happen to have been front runner in the big race for the past 70 years or so, but now you're tiring and frothing at the mouth. Your race is nearly done!"

1/ Google "UK innovations" coz it's 5am and i ain't doing it lol. Here's a prequel - You're using one right now to be here, and another to be able to use the 1st to be here. (You can follow it up with all the European countries too if you like.)

2/ No wealthy countries in Europe eh? lol. We save a fortune just by letting you Americans throw all the cash around the world. That's "innovative" ain't it?

3/ I never said or insinuated Europe was "ideal"....you made that up!

4/ I never said or insinuated Europe was "superior"....you made that up too!

5/ Does the UK have a border problem like you do? When you get some time have a look and get back to me:
UK border force - YouTube

Take particular notice of the parts in the Calais docks, France, where all the Iranians, Iraqis, and other flotsom sneak onto trucks to try and enter the UK.

6/ No Diesel, Americans really arn't "exceptional" as i've pointed out. No matter how much you want it!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted showing BBS is notorious for being bias, left leaning and liberal, as well as doctoring the news they report, all the "attacks" as you call them are from your own country men.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Dano Sverige

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
All the attacks are from my own countrymen? How very odd. We'd never see Republicans attacking their fellow American Democrats ....would we? It's the usual case of one sides political supporters attacking the other side, no more no less, and has NOTHING to do with the contents of my OP!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
All the attacks are from my own countrymen? How very odd. We'd never see Republicans attacking their fellow American Democrats ....would we? It's the usual case of one sides political supporters attacking the other side, no more no less, and has NOTHING to do with the contents of my OP!

You say that as though you think that the Democrats (liberals) never go on the attack. Yet you were able to quote that leftist attack and not see it as an attack.

Unbelievable bias, or unyielding arrogance?

OP
OP
Dano Sverige

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Neither. I just forgot the "...or vice versa"...part i was originally going to include. Sorry.

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The fundamental difference between the US and other countries is, that power is with the people, not the government. This has been changing because the Maxist in socialist clothing have a great fear of the US and they use every avenue to spout their diatribe and point out the faults a society of 350 million people living in freedom. They even use forums like this. People get tired and lazy and fall for the easy way to let someone else do it. This allows egomaniacs to get into office and run our lives. Make government bigger, do more things for you. With 'power' comes responsibility. When the power is with the people it becomes personal responsibility. Unfortunately too many people have abdicated their responsibilities to the government. So is said that if you give the government the power to give you all you need, they then have the power to take all you have.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread