dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The location would bother the heck out of her the longer she has to stay there and will blame you for her depression. I'd say skip the home and look elsewhere because of her fears.
Sandman, you may be right. I am just so in love with the pool I don't even see the graveyard! LOL! We have decided to consider another house (with a pool) I just hate to spend about twenty thousand more....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lived next to one for 9 years; when I was a kid and I mean next to one, property line was only thing between backyard and grave stones. We never saw a single ghost... LOL.

High school Kids use to use it as a place to go "parking", it was old graveyard lots of giant oak trees.My brother and I would sneak in at night and walk through the oak leaves dragging a chain on moonless nights, needless to say many times we heard "let's go now!"... LOL..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Living across from a cemetery would have freaked me out a few years ago but I guess after losing a few people in my life and finding peace with death it wouldn't bother me now. The thing that bothers me though is people not leaving the dead alone and doing oogey things during Halloween to conjure up spirits.We went to Salem,Mass. this Fall and I did not like it at all so I guess in some respect I can see where your wife is coming from.

Dogtirednj

Apr 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live next to a cemetery. Quiet neighbors. No one ever complains when my dogs bark at night or if I get up early to mow the lawn so I can spend the day out relic hunting.

OP
OP
dieselram94

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Thanks for the replies everyone. We have the house under contract now and are praying we make it through closing. There are many things that can come up and stop a sale from going through.

OP
OP
dieselram94

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I live next to a cemetery. Quiet neighbors. No one ever complains when my dogs bark at night or if I get up early to mow the lawn so I can spend the day out relic hunting.
Welcome to the forum Dogtirednj! :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread