Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
I like that. Thanks.
I remember a PBS show about a guy in the NE USA that had a water run factory. They featured him as he made things no one else did. Like large wood stock tanks and horse drawn snow sleds. He didn't need a computer to figure how to make the stave's for the tank.
My wife tells of in the NE dams were demolished and those factories disappeared.
I got a chance to photograph the old rail yard in Albuquerque a few months ago. It had been closed and fenced off for many years but still had it's character. I could feel the amount of work that was done there.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Video. I have friend who re builds steam engines. I will be sure to share the video with him. Thanks for posting it.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat video. I didn't get any sound though. Is it silent? I worked for a water company many years ago that had pumps with huge belts like that. They were made of leather and to connect the ends of the belt to each other we had to call in a "leather smith" to do it. One day, I wasn't there though, one of the belts came apart and walked across the floor and through a corrugated wall and ended up outside.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions