Can you do this with your iPad?

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, if you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I will sell to you cheap! The resolution is to good. The hair and blood vessels Bull.jpg in the eyes. And the real give away is his name is imbeded in the metadata of the image, a photographic process. Frank... Just my opinion!

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, if you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I will sell to you cheap! The resolution is to good. The hair and blood vessels View attachment 908945 in the eyes. And the real give away is his name is imbeded in the metadata of the image, a photographic process. Frank... Just my opinion!

Thanks for pointing all that out my Friend.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I went back and re read the link. There is no way he did that with one finger on the iPod air computer. It can be dun using an Intuit unit or Wacom stiles and pad. There is even a special screen that you can virtually dray on with a high definition stiles to get hair fine detail. There is a program called painter that allows you to put in an image as a guide and paint your own version and then withdraw the original, I used that with da Vinci sketches to form some images like this one. Frank...

111-1 profile.jpg

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I went back and re read the link. There is no way he did that with one finger on the iPod air computer. It can be dun using an Intuit unit or Wacom stiles and pad. There is even a special screen that you can virtually dray on with a high definition stiles to get hair fine detail. There is a program called painter that allows you to put in an image as a guide and paint your own version and then withdraw the original, I used that with da Vinci sketches to form some images like this one. Frank...

View attachment 909152

I'm too old in life to understand anything other than what my M-6 is telling me other than my Wife but,at times the M-6 takes presidents.:laughing7:

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Some of the people on Flickr Photoshop support group think it was a photo that was deconstructed then animated in reverse. Just too perfect.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Some of the people on Flickr Photoshop support group think it was a photo that was deconstructed then animated in reverse. Just too perfect.

Chop wood.Carry water,

Sounds like what's to come,gonna be tough for a lot of folks.FORGET the Ipad!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions