Know your RIGHTS in a Police stop!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, all pretty much common sense.

I'm trying to think of someone in my family that has been stopped and subject to search, interrogation… unlawful police activity and I just can't come up with one.

The police have never sprayed anyone in my family with pepper spray, or hit them with anything.

Matter of fact, I don't remember getting pulled over in the past 20 or so years for anything.

Maybe I'm just not an average American...

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And yes, great post! I just LOVE going to Canada! What a waste of time at the border!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't get the memo either. What memo? Is it naptime yet?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't get the memo either. What memo? Is it naptime yet?

You know the "play nice and don't go around acting like you are the son of a deity" memo? I think it was a somewhat invisible but potent memo.( maybe it was 2 separate memos?)

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave, it's really hard to comment on something when you don't know the question or the point. Invisible memo. We had three of them today at work. It wound up as a "who's on first" repertoire.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smokey,, Did you know there use to be a Second Amendment forum here, some people went off crying that their feelings were hurt and it got shut down.
A couple of years ago there was a rubber room that included politics, religion, cooking tips,, you name it. Has happened more than a few times since I have been here.

I have been here through a few purges,, it looks like Ed may have been purged before by his post count and time on here,, But what do I know? I was just agreeing with you.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Dave, it's really hard to comment on something when you don't know the question or the point. Invisible memo. We had three of them today at work. It wound up as a "who's on first" repertoire.

Sure brings this to mind,they were funny guys in my time!

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a good bit World! I have always loved it.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave, you're cool and yes, we are in agreement. I was wondering where the 2nd Amendment forum went. It was amusing. If you want to call it that. It was informative hearing the other side's point of view too.

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I find quite a few of you rather amusing...If you all choose to believe that I am he who I claim to be...More power to ya'll...If not...Oh well...Like I have said many times before...I could care less...When my true family does appear...Well...Let's jest say...I gave ya'll fair warning and My Father is being very very patient with ya'll as well...Shoot...If My Father would have acted after I sealed myself and tossed my signet by the wayside...Ya'll would have been slain long long ago... hehehe...But what do I know???

I guess that we'll just have to wait and see how much longer My Father will withhold his wrath...And we all know the old saying...When you hold your anger in it just keeps building and building and when it erupts...Well...Let's jest say...I sure as heck would not want to be one of ya'll...

Ed T :)

ROLMFAO

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok wvwildman, I'm a little past age 13. Which one is ROLMFAO? PM me if nasty! I think I got the first two letters and last three.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This thread could go a good long ways with no SNAGS,get my drift people!!!!

Probably not,but it was worth the keystroke, Deaf Ears don't you know!:laughing7:

Don't mean you folks that See!

God Bless All

Chris

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WT, good post. Police came to visit me at 2 am a few years ago in a driving rain. Woke me up. One officer. He said my phone dialed 911. Well, no one was here but me, I asked if he wanted to come in (nothing here worth hiding) and he flat refused, I must have looked awe inspiring or terrifying (right!), anyway I picked up the phone and it was going zzzzzttttttt. Rain had got into the phone company's switch box down the road again, which I explained, and we all lived happily ever after. Phone company fixed the phone the next day.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find quite a few of you rather amusing...If you all choose to believe that I am he who I claim to be...More power to ya'll...If not...Oh well...Like I have said many times before...I could care less...When my true family does appear...Well...Let's jest say...I gave ya'll fair warning and My Father is being very very patient with ya'll as well...Shoot...If My Father would have acted after I sealed myself and tossed my signet by the wayside...Ya'll would have been slain long long ago... hehehe...But what do I know???

I guess that we'll just have to wait and see how much longer My Father will withhold his wrath...And we all know the old saying...When you hold your anger in it just keeps building and building and when it erupts...Well...Let's jest say...I sure as heck would not want to be one of ya'll...

Ed T :)

Those that are the loudest in their threats are weakest in their actions.:laughing7:.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions