Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Re: **VOTE TN's BIGGEST LIAR**

Jeffro said:
Almost 5000 views on the lying thread..... 37 votes for best liar. Hmmmmm.....?????

Treasure Tales checks it every 45 seconds... LMAO

I DID VOTE.

T

TreasureTales

Montana Jim said:
Jeffro said:
Almost 5000 views on the lying thread..... 37 votes for best liar. Hmmmmm.....?????

Treasure Tales checks it every 45 seconds... LMAO

I do!!! You are spying on me MJ, shame on you. LOL Where are all the votes, anyhow? Just like in the real elections, everybody has an opinion but few actually vote. Appalling!

T

treasurejack

You know TT, I actually feel like a politician after telling all those lies. Told a few good lies, squeaked into the early running. Maybe politicians will learn something about gaining voters if they've been watching? People don't even support liars when it's all in good clean fun! lol

T

TreasureTales

treasurejack said:
You know TT, I actually feel like a politician after telling all those lies. Told a few good lies, squeaked into the early running. Maybe politicians will learn something about gaining voters if they've been watching? People don't even support liars when it's all in good clean fun! lol

That ALMOST sounds like you actually believed MY stories TJ. LOL What a rube. ;D

T

treasurejack

Ok folks, AP & Gypsy are a big part of the catalyst that keeps this site fun, interesting, informative, and educational. Together their recent Best Liar's Contest provided a lot of winter laughs for nearly 5000 frost bitten viewers, and in a very short time, no less. (Not to mention AP being so willing to handmake his nifty custom digger as grand prize.) Now I don't care who you vote for, but please vote. Who knows, if things turn out swell they just might do it again next year?

T

TreasureTales

TJ, I think that was as transparent a butt kissing as I've ever seen. LOL

Yeah, vote early and vote often and vote for me because I was ahead until some yahoo voted for PB and now we're tied. I'm sweating bullets here thinking I might miss out on one of Mighty AP's Mighty Digging Tools.

As far as Ms. Gypsyheart, I keep asking her out but she never responds. I guess I'm not her type: handsome, rich beyond belief, nice 4x4 extended cab pickup, debt free, enjoy the outdoors and treasure hunting, like kids, help with the household chores (heck, I do all of them now anyway since I'm divorced), like to cook, and I'm not demanding (if she catches my drift). Oh, I forgot, the lying portion of this contest is over. LOL Nevermind.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat

TreasureTales said:

Yeah, vote early and vote often and vote for me because I was ahead until some yahoo voted for PB and now we're tied. I'm sweating bullets here thinking I might miss out on one of Mighty AP's Mighty Digging Tools.

As far as Ms. Gypsyheart, I keep asking her out but she never responds. I guess I'm not her type: handsome, rich beyond belief, nice 4x4 extended cab pickup, debt free, enjoy the outdoors and treasure hunting, like kids, help with the household chores (heck, I do all of them now anyway since I'm divorced), like to cook, and I'm not demanding (if she catches my drift). Oh, I forgot, the lying portion of this contest is over. LOL Nevermind.

Don't forget modest, too.... ;D

T

TreasureTales

Jeffro said:
TreasureTales said:

Don't forget modest, too.... ;D

Modest to a fault. Well, that's what my ex-wife used to say when I'd start explaining my attributes to her friends. LOL Could be that's why she's my EX- wife, huh?

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Thats why I admire all you Tnet men so much....Humble beyond belief ::)

And the bottom kissing can stop now ....that is until the next contest :)

T

treasurejack

gypsyheart said:

Good! My lips were getting awfully chapped!
I'll bet TT's are practically falling off by now? lol

T

TreasureTales

treasurejack said:
gypsyheart said:

Hey, I'm not ahead anymore, so you need to get on Packerbacker's case now. The guy has pulled ahead and left me in the dust. I haven't been contacting people to ask them to vote for me. Knowing pb, he probably put up a billboard asking for support. I'm just biding my time until the final day of the competition, then it's no holds barred. LOL

T

treasurejack

TreasureTales said:
treasurejack said:
gypsyheart said:

Hey, I'm not ahead anymore, so you need to get on Packerbacker's case now. The guy has pulled ahead and left me in the dust. I haven't been contacting people to ask them to vote for me. Knowing pb, he probably put up a billboard asking for support. I'm just biding my time until the final day of the competition, then it's no holds barred. LOL

OK, Buddy.........let's get him! lol

T

TreasureTales

Packerbacker, are you bribing people to vote for you? That's illegal, I think. If not, I've got better stuff for bribing so forget about it. Hey, buddy, how is it your lame stories are making so many people fans of yours? LOL

T

treasurejack

TreasureTales said:
Packerbacker, are you bribing people to vote for you? That's illegal, I think. If not, I've got better stuff for bribing so forget about it. Hey, buddy, how is it your lame stories are making so many people fans of yours? LOL

Oh man.....I'm putting on my armor now! lol

T

TreasureTales

I'm trying to yank his chain, but he seems to be elsewhere. Oh well, let the best liar win. I'm still not sure winning this contest is a compliment. LOL

T

treasurejack

TreasureTales said:
I'm trying to yank his chain, but he seems to be elsewhere. Oh well, let the best liar win. I'm still not sure winning this contest is a compliment. LOL

He's probably out front letting the air out of your tires? lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions