Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Re: **VOTE TN's BIGGEST LIAR**

treasurejack said:
I just can't believe so many people will vote for a guy with a dead fish in his hands! lol

Oh my gosh.....Is that a fish?.........all this time I thought that was a kite...... :D :D :D....

T

treasurejack

gypsyheart said:
treasurejack said:
I just can't believe so many people will vote for a guy with a dead fish in his hands! lol

Oh my gosh.....Is that a fish?.........all this time I thought that was a kite...... :D :D :D....

LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

Packerbacker makes kites that look like dead fish! LMAO!

T

TreasureTales

PB makes kites that look like dead fish AND he tells lies that sound like dead fish. Uh, I'm not sure what I just said, but it was the best I could come up with after laughing at the cartoons that have popped up here recently.

Butt kissing, arm twisting, back stabbing, lying - it's all part of politics. After this contest, I'm gonna get myself on the ballot for the next Congressional election and see if I can put my new skills to use. You might be calling me MR. TreasureTales, the Honorable Representative from the 1st District of California in 2008. HAHAHA We'll see who gets the last laugh here!! If I am elected to Congress, I'll be banning ALL digging tools until I find one of AP's, which I will confiscate. Power corrupts, you know. Bwooooohooooohoooo.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gyps, you almost made me spit my coffee. That's funny! A kite? Really, you thought it was a kite? OK folks, it's time to take up the collection for Gypsy's German Shepherd. BTW, that's not a lie. ;D

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 233
  • fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 234
T

TreasureTales

Maybe instead of the German Shepherd for Gypsy, we could take up a collection for a braille reader? So she could read these posts...I don't think Shepherds can read. LOL

Nice fish PB, so you have lots of experience with lying - fish stories. That's an unfair advantage for those of us who catch only trout. Or our ears...on the back cast. hehehe

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

packerbacker said:
Gyps, you almost made me spit my coffee. That's funny! A kite? Really, you thought it was a kite? OK folks, it's time to take up the collection for Gypsy's German Shepherd. BTW, that's not a lie. ;D

See if you blow it up really big I can figure it out.....I dont need a Braille reading dog....I need a gold sniffing and digging dog!

Attachments

• Packer and Kites.jpg
    Packer and Kites.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 268
B

BIG61AL

I did not see my name on the ballot! Oh well.
Gotta go check on ebay for my auction of my 35 pound gold nugget encrusted with diamonds.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LOOK!!!!!!................Up in the sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• kite.JPG
    kite.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 254
T

TreasureTales

PB, stick to lying. Your drawings look like they should be on your parents' refrigerator. ;D ;D ;D

T

TreasureTales

Hey, where did you get my photo? You funny. LOL

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I entered several times but my lies were so good everyone thought it was the truth and that's no lie. Well, except this. It's a lie too. Monty

T

TreasureTales

watercolor...Now THAT'S funny. ROFL

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Well Packer ....how did you get all those fish to stand up like that?

Attachments

• dancing_sardines.gif
    dancing_sardines.gif
    20.5 KB · Views: 195
T

TreasureTales

PB, that's an excellent comeback to watercolor. You guys need a whole new contest - best cartoons by TNetters. LOL

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TreasureTales— I just got an e-mail with a photo that the skipper of PB's fishing boat took; He said THIS is the fish that Packer really caught, PB was just holding it real close to the camera so it would look bigger in his picture.

PB.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread