Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
LAPD Cops Kidnap and Sexually Assault Woman

Kim Nguyen, a 27-year-old pharmacist, says she was thrown from a squad car after police kidnapped and sexually assaulted her. Nguyen was shown on camera tumbling from a moving LAPD cruiser last year, after being handcuffed in the early morning hours of March 17, 2013.

Nguyen says that officers confronted her and two male friends outside of a downtown Los Angeles restaurant at 2 am, waiting for a cab. They had been drinking and didn’t want to drive home intoxicated. The two men were told to leave or they would be arrested. After they complied, Nguyen was cuffed and placed in the cruiser.

Video of the incident appears to show Nguyen sprawled on the ground with her dress removed from the waist down.

The deposition taped last month claims that while the officer who was in the back seat with Nguyen grabbed her left inner thigh and began forcing her legs apart. Nguyen says the officer also grabbed her chest and pulled her by the ear to bring her head towards him. As she struggled to get away from him, she says officer negligence led to her being thrown from the high speed, moving vehicle.

Nguyen spent two weeks in the hospital as a result of the injuries she sustained. Her jaw was wired shut and she lost all of her teeth from the impact, after being ejected from the cruiser.

Watch the video below and spread the word about these rogue cops! The more we remain silent about these abuses, the more people like these officers are able to abuse their positions of power.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You dont dare to answer the question Rebel? I guess we can take that as a YES then.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought everything and anything is legal in California - They need to clean up the whole state.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
WRONG! Just got here... NOT stuck to "puter" like SOME ppl.

Thats good.I bet you would be stuck on the puter where you are if it were snowing like hell out with 5 inches on the ground:laughing9: already

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You like corrupt cops Rebel?

Damn Red.... If we could round up all these perverts by the month we could have a hell of a "party" each month. Something to look forward to. Video is good enough for me anytime. I'd give new meaning to the word "conservative thinking". I'd save taxpayers a LOT OF MONEY.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Damn Red.... If we could round up all these perverts by the month we could have a hell of a "party" each month. Something to look forward to. Video is good enough for me anytime. I'd give new meaning to the word "conservative thinking". I'd save taxpayers a LOT OF MONEY.

HA! Are YOU a COP...? Interfere with IA (Internal Affairs) as a CIVILIAN, and see what happens... LOL! I CAN tell ya, as former Administrator in a MAX Security Prison in Virginia that "word on the yard" is... ALL "dirty cops" caught & serving time will be shanked (usually in D-Hall), and "undercover cops" (in or out of prison) will be killed by the inmates. As Corrections Case Manager, before becoming "Boss"... had ONE inmate, who claimed he once was "under-cover" on the streets... he had LONG hair, and shaved himself; NO "jail-house Barber" was gonna shave him or cut his hair. He WAS in A-2, Protective Custody. ANOTHER time, as "Boss", I hired a former VSP (Virginia State Police) "undercover" Agent, who got addicted to the drugs, he was investigating (Gangs). I have worked for VSP/BCI (Bureau of Criminal Investigations), and can now do BACK-GROUND CHECKS... want me to do yours...? Inmates at "MY" prison would ALSO "go after" child molesters, etc. When finish serving time and released, ALL child molesters are identified & registered in Virginia; we KNOW where they are.

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have worked for VSP/BCI (Bureau of Criminal Investigations), and can now do BACK-GROUND CHECKS... want me to do yours...?

Hmmm... without a legal REASON (suspicion and evidence) that might be a tad bit illegal unless he were applying for employment or already an employee.

Just sayin'...

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HA! Are YOU a COP...? Interfere with IA (Internal Affairs) as a CIVILIAN, and see what happens... LOL! I CAN tell ya, as former Administrator in a MAX Security Prison in Virginia that "word on the yard" is... ALL "dirty cops" caught & serving time will be shanked (usually in D-Hall), and "undercover cops" (in or out of prison) will be killed by the inmates. As Corrections Case Manager, before becoming "Boss"... had ONE inmate, who claimed he once was "under-cover" on the streets... he had LONG hair, and shaved himself; NO "jail-house Barber" was gonna shave him or cut his hair. He WAS in A-2, Protective Custody. ANOTHER time, as "Boss", I hired a former VSP (Virginia State Police) "undercover" Agent, who got addicted to the drugs, he was investigating (Gangs). I have worked for VSP/BCI (Bureau of Criminal Investigations), and can now do BACK-GROUND CHECKS... want me to do yours...? Inmates at "MY" prison would ALSO "go after" child molesters, etc. When finish serving time and released, ALL child molesters are identified & registered in Virginia; we KNOW where they are.

Dude you need to get on some better meds or double your therapist time. I actually feel sorry for you. "ALL child molesters are identified & registered in Virginia; we KNOW where they are." Is that some kind of JOKE???? That's as funny as a "gun free zone". So what...????? YOU don't have a clue where a single one of them are at, at ANY given time. If I had my way ANY and all child molesters would just "disappear".... Whoops. And any man who assaults a women (cop or not) needs some "special attention" before prison. Are you some type of wannabe RAC (rent-a-cop)? I think the only thing your "BOSS" of is your minds power trip. Get a grip partner and some help (maybe a beer)... quickly.

Last edited:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
You were an administrator at a max prison and yet you were "highly offended" by a simple, commonly used figure of speech that I used on another thread... Now there's something to LOL about.... Guess you were just being "overly dramatic".. Thanks for the laugh. Coffee ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have worked for VSP/BCI (Bureau of Criminal Investigations), and can now do BACK-GROUND CHECKS... want me to do yours...?

please explain, are you threatening to stalk a member here ?

Just an F.Y.I. stalkers have been & will continue to be banned for life from TreasureNet.

I hope this was not meant as a threat to do so.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
please explain, are you threatening to stalk a member here ?

Just an F.Y.I. stalkers have been & will continue to be banned for life from TreasureNet.

I hope this was not meant as a threat to do so.

... just ask Czechdetectingtours how Jeff feels about that stalking stuff. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions