Have any of you ever asked this question.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey packerbacker, I did not mean what I said to sound like the individual workers were the problem, sure I have met quite a few that really care, my gripe was about the overall agency.
People can only care so much inside the agency, but they have to follow the guidelines set within.
I was trying to not sound so political, but the thread is and having to tip toe through the tulips nowadays blows.

I know umm which side closed all the state run mental health hospitals, but bleh I can't say it for PC.

Mike

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That started back in the Reagan years. It was supposed to save money but it put folks out on the streets that maybe shouldn't be out there. Both sides have had the opportunity to reverse that and have chosen not to so it isn't really political if everyone is doing it, right? If so, feel free to delete this post.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
It may have saved money, but the fallout in collateral damage has been devasting.
Too many folks ended up commiting suicide when they could not function outside the structured environment of the hospital setting, others ended up in jails/prisons or halfway houses, which do not help them at all.
Then there are the others, people like myself, deemed off their rocker, but aware enough to understand what the system really wants, not saying I am dangerous..but there are plenty out on the streets that are causing havoc from time to time.
Don't really have time right now to really type much, more later.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread