Another Banker Commits “Suicide”

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Another Banker Commits “Suicide” By Shooting Himself EIGHT Times With A Nail Gun…

Friday, February 7, 2014 19:00

Another Banker Commits “Suicide” By Shooting Himself EIGHT Times With A Nail Gun…
Posted By: Watchman
Date: Friday, 7-Feb-2014 19:04:14

A nail gun, yet… My, these guys are sure getting creative….
Daily Mail
A CEO has committed suicide by shooting himself multiple times with a nail gun, a coroner reported on Friday.
Richard Talley, 57, founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, was found dead in his home on Tuesday with up to eight wounds to the torso and head.
His company was being investigated by state insurance regulators at the time of Mr Talley’s suicide.
A family member found the 57-year-old dead in his garage, the Denver Post reported.
Mr Talley has been married to his wife Cheryl since 1989. He moved to Colorado from Chicago where he was a regional finance officer for Drexel Burnham Lambert.
He attended the University of Miami and Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management.
The Post also claimed that Talley had once said he was a member of the 1980 U.S. Olympic swimming team’ – but a spokesman for USA Swimming refuted this.
The Department Of Regulatory Agencies confirmed that an investigation was focused on Talley and the company to the Post but gave no additional information.
Talley had formed a number of companies, some of which closed down, including American Escrow, Clear Title, Clear Creek Financial Holdings, Swift Basin, Sumar, American Real Estate Services, and the American Alliance of Real Estate Professionals.
His funeral will be held on Saturday in Centennial.

Read more: CEO commits suicide with a nail gun while his company under investigation | Mail Online

Source: NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS: Another Banker Commits "Suicide" By Shooting Himself EIGHT Times With A Nail Gun...

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8 times? went on a run years back were we found a guy at his work bench and tried to cut his head off with a hack saw he actually made it all the way to his spinal cord.
Those are the ones with determination.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
And I thought it was bad when the manager at Crossett's First State Bank shot himself twice with a .45 ...

You don't recon they had any "assistance" in committing hari kari, do ya?

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
NOT TRYING TO START TROUBLE.

Just curious... What is the point of posting this gruesome stuff? I am legitimately asking. No politics, please.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
he should have used 16's instead of small nails

and where ya been RJ? I almost was ready to send out the dogs

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
NOT TRYING TO START TROUBLE.

Just curious... What is the point of posting this gruesome stuff? I am legitimately asking. No politics, please.

I'll post the pics if you want them:laughing7:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
givedamn.gif

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
JB, I think it's because something similar happened in 1929 ... except there were lots more and they were jumping out of skyscrapers.

Rats often desert sinking ships. Things are about to get much worse.

This economy is floating and it's about to get flushed.

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, it was mayhem around here when the power went off for most of us for 2 days, some for 3 or more. Wait till the time it DOESN'T EVER come back on. Could happen, at least regionally. We are living on the edge, folks.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
JB, I think it's because something similar happened in 1929 ... except there were lots more and they were jumping out of skyscrapers.

Rats often desert sinking ships. Things are about to get much worse.

This economy is floating and it's about to get flushed.

I see, thanks Chad.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, it was mayhem around here when the power went off for most of us for 2 days, some for 3 or more. Wait till the time it DOESN'T EVER come back on. Could happen, at least regionally. We are living on the edge, folks.

Smokey..... YOU ARE SPOT ON!!!!!! And I believe it won't take long at all for social order to decline. You can agree or disagree I guess... but those with guns will be on top of the food chain deciding who gets what. It doesn't make you right per sec but it does advance Darwins theory.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd sure hate to live in town after about 7-10 days of a huge power outage with no relief coming. It will be total chaos. I happen to live in the middle of the woods, no neighbors (close). I have lots of guns, ammo and critters everywhere. We may not eat what we'd like.... but we'll eat. I just can't hardly imagine the chaos at any store with food... and then neighbors turning on neighbors quickly. I'm writing this post and I see on TV where a POWER STATION is attacked here in the U.S. This remote ridge is looking good right now...

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still wondering... Why use a nail gun to begin with? There are easier methods of madness. And then it took 8 shots to boot? Stranger things have happened, I guess.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm still wondering... Why use a nail gun to begin with? There are easier methods of madness. And then it took 8 shots to boot? Stranger things have happened, I guess.

"Why use a nail gun".... Just to see if it would work.

"8 shots to boot"..... Yea, he was a bad shot.

"Stranger things have happened..?"..... Hell yea, I shot myself between the thumb and finger right down my thumb bone to the wrist with stud gun while building my deck. 1/4" of nail left out only to see. I just wanted to see if it would hurt.... Just PM if you want or need the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread