worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Ya'll be surprised what's NOT real,there again too,people believe what they are told.

THINK for YOURSELF.

GOD Bless

Chris

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My eggs come from my back yard chickens. I actually pet the chicken that lays my eggs. They are fed a balanced diet, they have room to roam and are not pressured with electric lights to make them produce more eggs than they would naturally. NOTHING beats a farm fresh egg, especially a fake one. :) We also raise our own beef, no growth hormones in them and no medications, especially antibiotics. They never get sick. I never get fish from the store either. Not sure I'm buying into this "fake egg" thing but, if true, we'll soon see fake women walking the streets.................................................:)

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You already do,theyre called transvestites :laughing9:

I remember back in the late 70's going to a club with my band and during the break the drummer (only 18 years old) kept dancing and carrying on with this nice looking woman ... that's as far as I'll go on that one.

After about 30 minutes, they left together and went out to the equipment van. About 4 or 5 minutes later he came in freaking out cause it wasn't a cute girl after all.

Kids!

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember back in the late 70's going to a club with my band and during the break the drummer (only 18 years old) kept dancing and carrying on with this nice looking woman ... that's as far as I'll go on that one.

After about 30 minutes, they left together and went out to the equipment van. About 4 or 5 minutes later he came in freaking out cause it wasn't a cute girl after all.

Kids!

Haha so is it OK to feel up on lady parts when you first meet on just to make sure?

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Ya'll be surprised what's NOT real,there again too,people believe what they are told.

THINK for YOURSELF.

GOD Bless

Chris

How true. I did some cooking and baking in thr Army. The old sharge showed me how to handle the eggs. The officers got sunny side up eggs for breakfast. the enlisted men got powered base scrambled eggs, but the Sarge added shells from the officers eggs to fool them.
The Captain brought over a fifth of Cuban rum to make rum buns for the officers. After he left, the Sarge opened the rum, took a swig and passed it around. He explained that the alcohol would vaporize during baking and rum extracts would give a better taste. The Capt said the buns were great.
111-1 profile.jpg Frank...-

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I remember back in the late 70's going to a club with my band and during the break the drummer (only 18 years old) kept dancing and carrying on with this nice looking woman ... that's as far as I'll go on that one. After about 30 minutes, they left together and went out to the equipment van. About 4 or 5 minutes later he came in freaking out cause it wasn't a cute girl after all. Kids!

Damn Chadeaux.... BAD HAPPENING (for that drummer)!!!! I was a drummer for an area rock band in Southwestern MI. / Northern IN. in the early / mid 80's. Had MANY fun encounters because of the band but NEVER EVER had to deal with that!!!!! I was around 22-25 then and something like that would have put me into a kill mode..... I think.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, ladies, I DID NOT SAY THAT!

Besides, the Adam's Apple should have been a dead giveaway.

Haha yea sometime however my fiancée watches a show its a reality type of show about drag queens. Well first time I walked in on it I was like damn she's pretty she busts out laughing. Then says ohh yea since when where you attracted to guys. Lol they looked just like females though. Scary.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You do know that's where Richard Simmons got his start. I met him (actually collided with him) before he became famous ... working on Bourbon Street in New Orleans at the "Me Oh My Club", fake boobs and all.

"The Me Oh My Club" featured "the world's prettiest boys", but was located in the middle of the "straight" strip clubs.

I was on my way to see Luther Kent and Trickbag at the Olde Absinthe House.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
My eggs come from my back yard chickens. I actually pet the chicken that lays my eggs. They are fed a balanced diet, they have room to roam and are not pressured with electric lights to make them produce more eggs than they would naturally. NOTHING beats a farm fresh egg, especially a fake one. :) We also raise our own beef, no growth hormones in them and no medications, especially antibiotics. They never get sick. I never get fish from the store either. Not sure I'm buying into this "fake egg" thing but, if true, we'll soon see fake women walking the streets.................................................:)
"Fake women"...? HA! HA! There are some, already! Been to a "drinking bar", lately...? Crocodile Dundee had a UNIQUE
way of checking out NYC women! :laughing7: LOL! :coffee2: Coffee...?

Last edited:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To get back on track a little, there is a difference in yolk color between store-bought and our eggs. The yolk is brighter orange or yellow/orange and the egg white is thicker. When you crack one and put it in the pan, the farm fresh white will stay together much more than the runny, store bought. My daughter-in-law was skepticle about us raising our own chickens at first but now she hates store bought. Wait 'til she hears about the fake ones. :)

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't worry guys the fake ones are on a shelf not refrigerated. They had them for awhile for vegans

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread