rant..Android 5.0.1

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Okay then, I had waited on upgrading to lollipop aka android 5 because I knew there would be bugs. Several hours ago google pushed 5.0.1 out the door and instead of asking me if I wanted to download and install, it did it by its self..grrr. I own this device I'll upgrade when I'm ready!
Now what the heck, good old google is forcing me to use a app I really don't want to, as the gallery for pics and the editor are now gone, and to view your pics you have to use google+...Grrr! Well dangit I don't want to, worse if you want to edit your pics now you have to be online and do it through google+...no thanks, I'll flash my ROM back to KitKat 4.4.4.
I will say this new version has made my nexus 7 much speedier, however the battery barely charges now while using the tablet, and takes much longer to charge when not in use.

Google is quickly becoming another microsuck, in forcing people to use their branded software, well we will just see about that. Just like how they banned some of the best apps from the play store, things like ad block plus..can still get it elsewhere..or tubemate ( YouTube video downloader...and my best friend ) can get it from the opera store.
Okay rant over, I'm gonna go harass google engineers on their forum now.

BC

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread