RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
-

I was! ....One horn broken, now I am a unicorn :icon_thumright:

==========
I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy that does good restoration work and can fix that :occasion14:

-

Na.... This would be the result if I have to work on myself :laughing7:

hochlandrinder-weiss-kalb-edm87b.jpg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
OK this is for real. The other day I was researching the zodiacs and found out that me and MR WD aren't supposed to be very compatible. It said our relationship only had a 30% chance of making it. We've been married for 36 -1/2 years. A bunch of huey or we beat the odds?

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
OK this is for real. The other day I was researching the zodiacs and found out that me and MR WD aren't supposed to be very compatible. It said our relationship only had a 30% chance of making it. We've been married for 36 -1/2 years. A bunch of huey or we beat the odds?
======

OR................ Smiley plugging ears.gif

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other

-

I honestly think that this zodiac thing is simple B/S! :tongue3:

And congratulation for this long marriage! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like everyone else is doing the bunny hop or something to that effect,she just grinds away.
Upon meeting St Peter, she asked, "What's it all about"
Replying with a welcoming grin, St Peter replied," The Hokey Pokey, that's what it has always been about".

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
-

And congratulation for this long marriage! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
========
I agree with the BS part Tom. My wife is NOTHING like her sign says she should be and to late to get a refund. :BangHead:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratulations to both of you ! Ours will be 47.

-

Thanks, gentleman.

Wow Simon, you are approaching the Golden one! Makes sense though, since you are about the same age as what my brother would be.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I think I used that Mad Dog 2020 bottle for a pee bottle so good thing you did not find it. :laughing9:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks, gentleman.

Wow Simon, you are approaching the Golden one! Makes sense though, since you are about the same age as what my brother would be.
==========
Thanks for the compliment Sis, and glad you include me in such great company as your wonderful brother :notworthy: :notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread