RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I see you are still using those baby binoculars Tom, time to update

big binoculars.jpg

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Bill, with all those tasty, eye appealing meals you serve us, and your taste for beverage, maybe you should open a small restaurant ? Now I am hungry. :BangHead:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Woodstock parking spot 50 years later :laughing7:
===========

Tom, don't tell ECS but that was were I left his car. :laughing7: I think there was still a half a bottle of Mogen David grape and maybe a full bottle of Boones Farm under the back seat.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
That piece would make a nice addition to our cave, plus it shows we recycle :laughing7: I know what we can get Sis for Christmas .:thumbsup:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Woodstock parking spot 50 years later :laughing7:
===========

Tom, don't tell ECS but that was were I left his car. :laughing7: I think there was still a half a bottle of Mogen David grape and maybe a full bottle of Boones Farm under the back seat.

-

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

I have to find the other pic with a huge pile of clothes lies near this parking spot.

did you all gone home nude this day??? :icon_scratch: :dontknow: :laughing7: Must have been a lot of bad weed 8-)

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Bill, with all those tasty, eye appealing meals you serve us, and your taste for beverage, maybe you should open a small restaurant ? Now I am hungry. :BangHead:

Simon, I think you and I messed up somewhere down the line. You have a wife that won't cook for you and I have a husband that insists I cook, even when I am on my death bed all week. :cussing::help:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Christmas? Why wait til then? Mother's Day is Sunday. Or my birthday is in July.
=======
I bought you a box of chocolates. Hope they survive until then :tongue3: Oooops, I just remembered, you don't want chocolate. :laughing7: Guess I will have to make a trip to the ice cream store again. July ? My youngest son's birthday is in July and my wife's anniversary is in July. :icon_scratch: Think I will plan a vacation for June through September. Tom, ready the cave, I am coming for a visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread