RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
I would hate to be the one that had to wrap that! Nope, prefer easy square boxes. Welcome to the misfit thread, I mean Random Chat Thread, travis.gore.79.

-

Sis, I would take that thing into a perfume store, throw it on the desk and say "pack that"!

Did you ever watched how quick and professional the employees there can pack perfumes as a gift?!! :laughing7:

May an origami expert works as well :laughing7:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• 24316244-cup-in-geschenkpapier-verpackt-isoliert-auf-weiss.jpg
    24316244-cup-in-geschenkpapier-verpackt-isoliert-auf-weiss.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 39

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other

PS: Better I will never find something like this! I may would make an video and upload it at YT anonymously, showing how good amber burnes... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

I hate such "royal" symbols, thousands of people has worked their butts of to finance it and suffered for it. Anyway how pretty such thinks are or how great castles etc be, they are for me always symbols of pain, blood and looting of the normal people and this is how this things has to be seen! No symbols of greatness but symbols of slavery...

Also with this new laws here you can be pretty sure you get a penalty for searching and finding it but you see no money at all!

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever wonder where a saying came from ?
A "shiver"is a wood splinter...The timbers of a wood ship splintering in a battle gave rise to the term.
"Shiver me timbers"

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chris,

So true somehow I managed to earn a decent living with a high school education doing marketing in the railway industry. Near the end of my career they were hiring MBA's who thought they knew it all. My answer was always I have a PHD in the school of hard knocks....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Common sense and street smarts go a long way if you know how to use them.

People are being educated out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread