OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
lots do so, not my taste or inclination
I like hallucinogenics to observe the gyrations of my​ mind, nothing to do with communication

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
lots do so, not my taste or inclination
I like hallucinogenics to observe the gyrations of my​ mind, nothing to do with communication
Singing song by John Lennon... "Keep playing those MIND GAMES, together..."

OP
OP
BillA

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
Rebel - not clear the point you are making
this is not a doper thing, not for me anyhow
I grew up in SF in the '60s but was a shorthair, not a hippy by any measure
I smoke pot all day every day, but it is a medical issue (Morton's neuroma + a failed operation = stepping on a nail, left foot, every time)
I am indeed aware that I 'live' in my head, as does even the most extroverted

can you state your point ?
what do you "KNOW" ?

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
I,....just ran out of John Lennon. (RIP)

But after all this Blood Talk, I hope this will do...

LOL, ...do you wanna talk Zodiac Signs?

They will relate to 'Personality Traits' better.

(mmm, no. Just kiddin')

Hey All, just kidding here. Nothing to do with blood. (not priming the pump)

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then after zodiac we can see if any had an alien encounter. Lol

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL, yeah Bob. That too.

Anyway, my point above was..........

...if you mess with that Spirits in the bottle, you'll be fine the next day, or so.

But if you mess with the Others? ...there is no telling.

You may not like it and you may Not close the Pandora's box, again.

Is it worth it? Drugs too?

Better listen to Norman Greenbaum.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL, yeah Bob. That too.

...if you mess with that Spirits in the bottle, you'll be fine the next day, or so.

Norman...? SPIRIT IN THE SKY...? LOVE that song...

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Rebel - not clear the point you are making
this is not a doper thing, not for me anyhow
I grew up in SF in the '60s but was a shorthair, not a hippy by any measure
I smoke pot all day every day, but it is a medical issue (Morton's neuroma + a failed operation = stepping on a nail, left foot, every time)
I am indeed aware that I 'live' in my head, as does even the most extroverted

can you state your point ?
what do you "KNOW" ?

Hey Bill,

You grew up in Frisco? Do you have any stories about "Chickaluma" ?

The time table seems right

How many eggs will a chicken lay?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about the rest here when you talk about sensitivity. I feel the pain of others. I get choked up at a sad movie. I care about people and try to help others. My wife says I care about other more than myself. Life is about sacrifice. That's small compared to the one who gave His life for us. To get a gift you must give more of yourself. You shouldn't give to get. The gift comes from God is all I can say. It must be used for Him to help others. Bill you remind me of my younger days. Your older than me though. I was soul searching as I called it. Tried all the drugs to numb the pain of my youth. Forgiveness in yourself and others is the first part of receiving God's gift. I talk to Him Daily. I'm a nobody and don't want to be more than what I am. A simple man. I don't believe that you have to have a certain blood type, nationality . You have to believe in the most powerful spirit of them all. God!!!!

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL, yeah Bob. That too.

I was reading years back about a young guy doing a dangerous type of yoga meditation. Tell all those practicing yoga today that there are more than one type. One gets dangerously close to insanity. But the story was this young guy was barely treading water. A Western woman there was very worried about the guy going over the edge and not coming back. She approached the leader and told him her concerns. The leader got very upset and shouted "At the possibility of liberation in one lifetime is worth any risk!" Just another view and if a person values ending the life cycles of birth/death infinity.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One more thing I haven't told many. My wife and I have had an encounter. So have my son and friends. Some say they have at a treasure sites. It may or may not have anything to do with the spiritual experiences. Its something to consider. There are many unexplained happenings in people's lives. Start thinking about all those things and you might be able to put things together. Everything has a reason for being. I've had this thing about rocks from an early age. It's was years later before I found out why. Some learn early in life and other spend their whole life learning. I'm still learning. Just don't give up. When your ready it will come. May God Bless you in your search.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
I was reading years back about a young guy doing a dangerous type of yoga meditation. Tell all those practicing yoga today that there are more than one type. One gets dangerously close to insanity. But the story was this young guy was barely treading water. A Western woman there was very worried about the guy going over the edge and not coming back. She approached the leader and told him her concerns. The leader got very upset and shouted "At the possibility of liberation in one lifetime is worth any risk!" Just another view and if a person values ending the life cycles of birth/death infinity.

Of course it's a matter of choice.
Nobody said any different. That should be every individual's choice.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other

Good point(s). But do think we're talking about Paschimottanasana here?
I had a different take on most of this discussion.
Maybe I was wrong?

Long Live Yoga, if that's the case.
Very healthy

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other

However, ...Pranayama is different than upside-down Halasana.

The Choice is yours.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread